+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want?

What does she want?

I was dating a girl.. we broke up because she said that her mother knows about it and she can't continue..still we were friends..I hoped to get her back soon..later I got to know that she was dating another guy soon after we broke up..To this I was hurt and decided to move on and broke contact by my side..though she used to talk to me everyday by herself for about 2 months after break up but as I more or less ignored her so she left me alone...now its been a long time of about 1.5 years.we didn't talk in these days.But a week before I was missing her badly as the result I talked to her.. she was very normal and we became friends as if nothing has happened! we still don't talk much!! I don't know but I think she was been dating 1-2 guys in these years! I just want to ask what are your opinions on her doing this.. first breakup stating fake reason(most probably,might be it was a true reason)..then suddenly jumping to another guy(knowing her mother don't like it) but still missing and talking to me!!?? was she cheating me or something like that?? makes me really confused!! Don't ask to ask her..its been a long time now and we are not good friends still..!! I still want to know it from girl's point of view!!

The first person was probably a rebound... She was probably dating him because she was still missing you and wanted you to fill the void. It was probably easier to go out with him if her Mom hadn't found out about it yet. The second two, I wouldn't let those get to two... because it has been so long. Her Mom may have changed her mind by now, you can never really know what's going on.

As for cheating... it's possible she already had the guy lined up. But honestly you'll never know; the best you can do is find a way to move on and stop dwelling on it. It has been a year and a half? How long were you two together? If talking to her still affects you so much I would stop talking to her, unless you are hoping to reconcile?

yes, may be you are right! thanks! ..my relation was for almost an year..well, I am not hoping much to reconcile because now it doesn't matter.. Basically I already had a move on that is why I left her alone for such a long time..But suddenly I had an emotion burst and I started to think about her again and started talking to her..I don't know but I am still thinking about her even though we don't meet ever! Is there a way to get her back or something like that??..or you strongly advise me to move on?? please help me I am confused..! and also I am not sure about her new relationships.. may be the persons I am thinking of as partners were just her friends..and I guess the first person was a fake one and doesn't exist..I think she has lied to me! I don't know the reason why she did this??