+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice :(

Advice :(

Looking for a little advice!

I am 22, and my fiancee is 21,

we are incredibly happy in our life with each other, our wedding is booked and all is well, however when it comes to the bed room things are a little strange.

We only have sex once or twice every 6-8 weeks, my fiancee says it does nothing for her and she has never been able to climax in her life. She claims this is nothing to do with me, she has just never been able to cum.

She has no sex drive at all, and she feels awful about it. I am horny most nights, but she is once ever 6-8 weeks. because of the gap between sex, when we do have it i tend to climax quite quickly. I can make her climax in other ways after intercourse and she enjoys that! however like i said once every 6-8 weeks!

we haven't argued about sex or anything because i love her too much to let it come between us! I am already insecure about my self in the bed room, and blame my self and my small 6" member! she says it has nothing to do with that, and that its not small!

can anyone shed a little light on my situation and how we should move forward?

Thank you x

I will be straight forward. Don't get married until you can fix this problem....if you can't don't get married.

It's possible she was sexually molested, sexually confused (gay) or has a medical issue. You need to approach her to get professional help, maybe see a sex therapist or a counselor. If you neglect this, you will be divorce in a few years anyways. Sex is important for not just pleasure but emotional connection.....you don't get that connection, you will drift apart emotionally in no time, find yourself resentful, etc. and possibly finding yourself desiring another woman.

You are kidding yourself thinking that love will be enough to sustain your marriage.

Don't get married to her. You will want to kill yourself.

Sort the problem out before you get married. My ex boyfriend rarely initiated sex which created problems that I couldn't cope with. I wasted years of my life on a lie.

I predict that within a couple of years, your sex life will be zero. Please don't move forward with the wedding without sorting this out one way or another.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Incompatible sex drives are marriage killers. You might not mind now but a few years down the road you will be miserable.

is she willing to work on it? can you introduce new elements into the bedroom to see if they help? is she wiling to talk to a sex therapist / marriage counselor?

sex therapy! maybe she can find her sex drive!

Dont marry her without this issue resolved. You'll be so foolish if you do.

Thanks guys

Will speak to her about some therapy to try and move forward!
    THANKS AGAIN x

Oh boy, you let these dames talk you into this nonsense.

Call me right before you're about to jump from the tallest building you can find, so I can wish you a happy trip.

I just love these posts. The 'we are incredibly happy together' kind of post and then you get onto the 'well apart from this great big problem'. My advice to the OP is this: feel free to go ahead with the wedding to someone you are not sexually compatible with. But to be on the safe side make sure you know how to masturbate - cos that's all you're gonna get.

He's got options....hopefully if nothing can be resolved he will desolve this relatoinship.

You need to get the relationship sorted out before you even concider getting married. I can't speak for all men, but I at least have realised the last year that sex ain't that important as I thought, question is.. do you feel the same?