+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giftless birthday! :*(

Quote Originally Posted by queenB777 View Post
    sux to be a sugar momma...esp because I have NEVER dated a guy for the amount of money he makes...obviously
    Yeah, typically people who have the ability to be sugar mommma/daddy don't need to mooch off others. Dump this ****ing loser, and tell him it's because he's a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya but atleast those fellas get good oral for it.
    That's debatable. I find the best oral comes from women who enjoy giving it.

sux to be a sugar momma...esp because I have NEVER dated a guy for the amount of money he makes...obviously
    It would be different if he was cookin your meals and cleaning your house.....then it wouldn't be a bad arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    That's debatable. I find the best oral comes from women who enjoy giving it.
    Who said they didn't?

Who said they didn't?
    No one, but we can't just assume they do, particularly if we presuppose their primary motivation is $$.

Wow coming home from a hard days work with a nice hot meal on the table and a clean house.....always wondered what that would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    No one, but we can't just assume they do, particularly if we presuppose their primary motivation is $$.
    OK I'll rephrase it....at least they get oral.

Wow coming home from a hard days work with a nice hot meal on the table and a clean house.....always wondered what that would be like.
    No he doesnt do that either
    ugh this is not looking very good for him
    would things be different if I was the guy and he was the girl?

Ya there would be....you would have already kicked her to the curb by now......not even good oral for your birthday? so out the door.

No he doesnt do that either
    ugh this is not looking very good for him
    would things be different if I was the guy and he was the girl?
    I can't see that gender would make much difference. Moochers can come in both genders....and both genders have the ability to end the relationship.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'll defend just a tad:

To some people (like myself and many I know) birthdays are just not a big deal.

If they are to you, you need to communicate that to him. If you didn't, it's not his fault. If you did...

...well, then, yeah, he blew it.

I'll counter that. If birthday's are not a big deal to YOU that would mean you wouldn't want anyone making a fuss because it was YOUR birthday. But when it comes to your GF's birthday out of care and respect you would make some kind of effort to do something special wouldn't you?

I'll defend and say they're only 4 months in. That is not a long time at all. I would absolutely not spend a large or even moderate amount of money on a girl I'd been dating 4 months.

Then I will counter myself and say how could a guy not even remember to say happy birthday? It borders on bizarre. I think we may be missing some information here. Are you *really* sure he knew it was your birthday?

maybe he is thoughtless and a cheap so and so and was like that is all his past relationships, so nothing about you, is who he is.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Oh jeez honey...drop that man! He could have at least got you a card (or made one for goodness sake) and stopped to pick you some flowers on the side of the road (those are free!). If you have been paying for dates and all that...I thought maybe you two were like teens or something until I read how old you are. Not saying that you need to date a rich guy or anything like that but at least someone with a decent steady income. How a man works/what he does/ how long he's been there is an increasing reflection of what kind of partner he is as he gets older. Younger guys...eh, not quite sooo important but someone who is 30? A bit old for that kind of nonsense. Does he live on his own?

And no...you are not being silly. You should expect what you feel like you deserve and we all deserve to be treated on our birthday to something special.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast