+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gettin that feelin again....

gettin that feelin again....

Since my last girlfriend i havnt met anyone that i like, and its been nearly 4 months. Been on a few dates with but each time i was desperate to get out of them from the word go.

Anyway, now iv met someone, only just last night and i was real drunk. Didnt get off to the best start as i was so battered but she still seems keen. Im now gettin that feeling again tho - butterflies in my stomach. Scared of messin it up. Its me all over, startin to get a bit of an inferiority complex thinkin like am i good enough for her?

Just thought id update as i hadnt posted in a while...if anyone has any general advice then please feel free to post. Otherwise i shall use this thread to keep a timeline of how it goes with her. Lets hope i dont have to transfer it to the dumping section.

Tone Guest
    Just be yourself

(:

4 months? thats it?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

you sure got over that last one fast. >.> apparantly if this one doesnt work youll move on <.<. Goodluck dude.
    Boys dont cry...

"Boys dont cry..."

Emo boys cry, and as you can see.. girls love emo boys.

Yeah, I hear they are all the rage around 12-17 year old girls. Which, is pretty much 84% of the emo "community".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jay12
    Since my last girlfriend i havnt met anyone that i like, and its been nearly 4 months. Been on a few dates with but each time i was desperate to get out of them from the word go.

Anyway, now iv met someone, only just last night and i was real drunk. Didnt get off to the best start as i was so battered but she still seems keen. Im now gettin that feeling again tho - butterflies in my stomach. Scared of messin it up. Its me all over, startin to get a bit of an inferiority complex thinkin like am i good enough for her?

Just thought id update as i hadnt posted in a while...if anyone has any general advice then please feel free to post. Otherwise i shall use this thread to keep a timeline of how it goes with her. Lets hope i dont have to transfer it to the dumping section.
    patience my dear, patience.

lilwing89 Guest
    General advice....don't...get....drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Yeah, I hear they are all the rage around 12-17 year old girls. Which, is pretty much 84% of the emo "community".
    ROFL...I was going to say some wise ass remark but you did it for me...Thanks for saving me the effort.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Right, jus another update to keep the timeline in full swing....

Texts yesterday..then to my last one she dint reply..waiting all day for one today and finally i got one just now.

Meeting on wednesday, unless one of us pulls out, well i no it wont be me!!

first date tonight....excited and nervous.

Tone Guest
    Good luck! Be yourself! Focus on her! Compliment her! Don't make it cheesy! Let us know how it goes!

Could not have gone better...i found myself unexpectedly on top form!! Done the business
    Not quite what i expected mind...i found myself put off by her over eagerness..but i kept thinkin to myself that iv been where she is plenty of times and i shouldnt let that cloud my opinion of her. Did find myself comparin her to my ex as well but for any great length of time.
    Although on the whole the conversation and laughter flowed throughout the evening

Tone Guest
    Glad to hear that :) Keep taking it slowly and just have fun with it

so ya did the nasty? not what you expected? Are you looking for another relationship, or are you just trying to have some, "fun?"

I willing to bet it wasnt that good. Has anyone out there (after recently being dumped) had great sex? hmmmmm