+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I confess my love for her or not?

Should I confess my love for her or not?

So I really like this girl, we where friends with benefits for a lot of time but we never had anything serious. She told me that she just wanted to be friends without benefits 2 weeks ago but I feel that the spark is not dead yet, I flirt with her, she flirts with me and she is dropping hints on me telling me to listen to songs, and the lyrics of those songs are mostly about love (maybe I am overthinking). So we are meeting this saturday, just me and her, and I dont know if I should tell her that i truly like her and want to be more than friends. Also we are about to go on vacation for three months, so I feel that I have no time left, and if I dont do it, maybe ill lose my chance until next year, or maybe forever.
    Shoud I confess or not, if yes please tell me ideas on how to do it, we will meet in a park.
    Thanks

I'm not about to tell a kid how to have a FWB relationship. Under age 25, you really should hold our for love or at least infatuation.

If you genuinely like this girl, tell her you like her & that you would like there to be something official -- like BF/GF -- before you seperate for 3 months.

Understand, I think your timing stinks. She may not want to deal with an LDR. She may want to leave things the way they are -- casual -- while you are apart but if she is at least willing to revisit the subject once school resumes, take what you can get & keep in touch with her while school is out.