+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An EX issue.

An EX issue.

Hey Guys. I would like to ask you for a bit of advice so bear with me !

So i got back with my ex. I usualy dont do that but back in the day we were doing very well, so we decided to get back together.
    Things were going well. But recently i started to believe that things between as are not working out.
    I suggested to give ourselfs a bit of time to think about the problems we have in our relationship thou the time i am away in business. (3 days)
    And on saturday Give our feed back of what we came up with, Soulutions to the problems we have, or our thoughts on breaking up.
    The THing is: I have a weak heart, a heart condition that last time we had a fight i ended up being rushed to the hospital due to massive heart palpitations that lasted about 3 hours.

Thing are going downhill becouse i keep thinking what happened when we broke up last time, there was an issue that i cant forget. The man she have had when we were not together and other factors. (she broke up with me 3 years ago) we have been together for 6 months know.

I know,well, we both know, things are not working out basicaly, but i dont want to hurt or die due to another heart pump... Should i stay with her and hope the problem would go away over the time or should we split up, sooner the better ? I cant live without her but i dont know if i can live with her afet what happened between us back then, and thing that went down where we were not together for 3 years.

Please give me your thought on this you have a minute of your time to spear

Naw, I think you need to dissolve the relationship and move on.

Being under constant stress like how you are is detrimental to your mind, health and well being.

There is someone out there, that you could make a fresh start with, minus the dramas, all you have to do is give it a chance and take a risk.

I would focus on you and your health right now. U are the most important person in your life.

tom5282

I did it, i have ended this relationship.... thanks guys

Move on. Trust your gut.