+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My search starts a new

My search starts a new

As most of your probably know, about the crazy woman I was with a while back. And in April she popped the question. Well, in June, I caught her using my Visa making a $1500 online purchase. I wasnt too happy with this. I then checked my statements online, and noticed she has used it for 4 other purchases. So, after that I told her to leave and never return. I wasnt too happy. I rarely ever use my Visa. I only use it for when I need to order special tools online. I was able to get all of this fixed up. So after all this, I decided to sell the house I just recently bought. There was no need to have a big house just for me. And I moved outta town. Then in Sept found out from a friend of ours, she wasnt paying her bills and had 3 legal actions taken against her.

I decided to travel from Mid June to Mid Sept. Then I stayed with my dad from mid Sept til about a week ago and decided to try this online dating a shot. I then started talking with someone at the end of Sept. Yes, I do have my own place now. Actually, its roughly 2 hour drive away from the girl ive started talking with. But anyways, yesterday we finally met. We only had an hour to spend with each other as she had to work but it was worth it. I think we hit if off pretty good. We just hung out at the mall. Did a bit of shopping.

But I would always catch her smiling at me, and she would look away blushing. And when I looked at her she would smile and blush. She always had a smile on her face. Then roughly 30 min of walking through the mall, she warped her arm around my arm, cuddled right up to me and we walked around the mall like this, until she had to leave for work. While she was getting in her vehicle, she was saying that if she dont work this coming weekend, she will make a trip to see me and have more time to spend together. 2 hour drive for an hour visit. It was worth. Hopefully it will be longer next time.

Im thinking this is a good sign here. Like I said, I think we hit it off pretty good. Now I just need some ideas for this coming weekend, hopefully she dont have to work. But if she has too, then i'll drive down to see her. She dont work til the afternoon. Try and get 5-6 hours before she has to work. If she has too.

I was thinking, maybe go bowling, or go play some pool or something like that. In a more quiet/relaxed atmosphere so we can enjoy ourselves and get to know each other.

And your question was? If you want to bore us all shitless about your life then write a blog.

You obviously failed to understand the last part. Re-read what it says. I simply state I just need some ideas. I gave a couple of ideas. Would like some other suggestions tho.