+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help trying to figure out this girls true feelings about me

Need help trying to figure out this girls true feelings about me

So I am a junior and she is a freshman. we started talking a month ago, I liked her since and liked her more every time. I could tell she was a bit shy when we talk also very outgoing too in some way, with her friends. So I started getting closer to her hanging out after school a bit with her friends. her friend told me she thought i was hot in front of her because she was talking and commenting on other guys looks. and she blushed and whatnot and hid her face..and she would always give me extra long hugs, but after i pined her to the lockers one day and grinded up on her, lol i was just really hyper that day. and texted me later that day how she really enjoyed that moment, shes a virgin BTW. but to make a long story short. one day after school i wanted to ask her out(not really thinking about that the fact that she broke up with her ex a week ago)..so i took her to the music room and i showed her that played piano and tryed to impress her, and i wanted to listen to her piano skills because she had told me before she did. and she was really impressed, as the teacher said we had to leave bc he had to lock up. i asked her out, as we where walking( it wasent verry romantic at all as i think of it. i get kind of nervous)..and i saw her face get blank and scared pale whatever. and said 'no', she was verry uncomfortable. she said its been a week since me and my boyfriend broke up and if he finds out hell kill me, and need some time to be single..it got verry serious then..And BTW that was my first time i actually asked a girl out, ive had 3 girlfriends in the past but i never had the chance to physically ask them out verbally. we just would text eachother provocative things and saying we should kiss and stuff idkk.. But anyways im not that relly depressed because i didnt really love her.. So the next day at school 2nd period she sees me and im talking with someone and she just stands there smiling and i say hi, and she just keeps standing kindof smiling then i go and hug her because it seemed she wanted a hug. and it was a nice long strong hug. wierd i thought, well i was a bit happy. So in lunch i went to her table and she still semmed interested in me in a way. I just dont know if shes testing me. Or thats the way her personality is. Someone please help me! Ask me and ill provide more info.

She is just protecting you from drama that may occur from the ex BF. I'm sure after a few more weeks of flirting she will be ready to move onto something more serious with you......just keep it casual for now and let her make the moves.