+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend of one year broke up with me and I want him in my life

Boyfriend of one year broke up with me and I want him in my life

So 5 days ago my boyfriend of a little over a year broke up with me. When I would ask why he would always say that he just lost feelings for me. I asked if there was anything I could do and I told him that I knew we could fix it. We had already been through a lot together so I knew this could've been worked through together but he said he didn't want to work through it. I asked how this happened and he said he had been feeling this way for a few weeks. A few weeks before this he basically did the same thing saying he didn't know if he loved me anymore but we solved things and we were fine. But the first time he started to lose his feelings he was talking to this other girl which he thinks is a whore and knows his friend likes. Once we solved things the first time I told him I didn't want him to really be talking to her anymore so he stopped. Then he started talking to her again and all of a sudden he broke up with me. He always denies that this other girl had anything to do with it but I always think she does. If she doesn't actually have anything to do with it, is there any way I could get him back? And if so, how do I do that?

If it's something to do with another girl, would you really want him back?

You're worth more than that. Harsh reality from past experience, this relationship is over. If he can just split with you as easy as that now, he would do it again in future.

I went through something similar with my ex. It went on for years! He kept breaking up with me because of loss of feelings and I kept trying to make it work. It ended 2 months ago after 3 years together with him cheating on me..

Personally, I say cut your losses but only because I've been in this situation. I know it's not easy and it feels like you might be able to change his mind but this is never the case with guys like this. It seems that anyone who shows interest in them is more important than you.

You deserve to be treated well, everyone does. Cut him out, and move on, You'll be much happier in the long run!

Hope this helps!

He denies that it has anything to do with her and she is no where near his type though.

My friend said the same thing happened with her ex of a year and a half. She said she lost feeling so she broke up with him and a lot of really bad stuff happened between them once they broke up and now she's admitting that she still loves him and they've worked everything through and now they're working on getting back together. I feel like if I just give him some time and space to think about all this then maybe he'll come back.

You could get him back by telling: "Yeah its good idea lets split." And then just move on and live a happy life. Once you are alright without him he will want that validation back he will want to be a man that matters to you. But by then you are already moved on and in peace with some other guy who is worth you and dont cheat or say nasty things like "I dont love you".
    The problem now is that you are too easy too get, low confidence and not a challenge anymore. Looks like he lost respect for you. Best you can do is not let this happen again by leaving the fella.
    Know your worth girl. Theres no excuse to thread you like that. Its clear you both should not be together.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Ultimately, the decision is yours, I was just speaking from my own experience. My ex said the same thing about the girl he kept leaving me for (although nothing happened between them apart from a kiss)

If you want to give it another go, then go ahead, but how many times will you let him get away with it?

You deserve to be happy!

I also have an experience. She left me for someone else despite saying there was no one else. When that went wrong after just a month or so, I stupidly decided to give her another chance, only for her to go back to the same guy a few months later.

I then opened my eyes and got rid once and for all.

Why would you want him back is my question? What has he done besides play with your feelings and keep up and leaving you. You're clearly an option to him at this point. Then he basically wanted to leave you for a whore and since that didn't work out, he knew you would be there willing to take him back.

I went thru a lot with my ex and he was disrespectful and looking back, I can't believe I was foolish enough to waste that much time on him. He dont respect you because you dont make him respect you. When you took him so back so.easy that first time, he lost all respect for you. Sorry sweets but he dont take you or your feelings seriously. You need to leave him once and for all. Stop letting him decide what goes on in your life and allowing him to keep walking in and out your life any time he pleases. He doesn't deserve to have any more options so you need to make the choice and cut him. Dont even give him an explanation. Just block him from any contact he has with you completely. It's hard at first but every day gets easier.

Stop making it all about him. Instead of trying to get back with him or decide if you should let him back in, think about this, what has he done for you that's deserving of the privilege of being with you?

I think that guy is a player if he is not then you should give him sometime so that he can figure out what to do with your relationship.
    Love makes two people to stay together and be bind to one another

No, do not even try to get back with him right now. You can't force somebody to love you. My advice is move on and forget him. If it has anything to do with another girl, he will more than likely get with her and realize he made a mistake. He was probably just bored and wanted to explore a little bit. If he starts to miss you and tries to take you back, be weary of it. I don't even know if I would attempt to get back with a guy who left me for another woman, but who knows- sometimes people change. Anyways, long story short, don't try to be with him right now. Leave him be and move on. Things might work out later.

He cheated on you. Dont bother looking for proof. He did and he didnt have the balls to be honest about it and give you the opportunity to dump him. Hes a coward. This story is so familiar its crazy. Almost the exact same thing happened with my ex and yup he cheated. Rotten bastard..

Anyway move on. Hes not worth it. You can do better

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".