+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are her intentions?

What are her intentions?

I guess I need some quick advice or thoughts on the matter.

I'll try to sum it up as quick as i can:

We dated for 14 months, we've been broken up for about a month or so.. it was an amazing relationship. We both new something was different but instead of questioning it we just embraced it.. everyone else saw it too.

The last month of us dating was up and down, didnt know how she felt anymore. So finally I said we need to end it or take a break because i couldn't stand having my emotions thrown back and forth.

The last night we were together we spent an hour saying goodbye, both of us in tears and acknowledging how much we love each other but need time apart.

About 10 days ago I called her, everything was ok but we both kind of said it was still too early. A few days after that she messaged me on my phone saying she's been thinking about the whole thing. Last saturday she messaged me again saying she is tempted to call me. I havent heard from her since.

What do you guys think? Should I just do my thing and if she calls then go from there? I know her, she is shy about calling people for some reason. She has never been a phone call initiater. Even when we dated she didnt call much but instead messaged me on my phone. So should I call her?

What are her intentions for saying she has been thinking about it, and that she is tempted to call me?

To be blunt... How the fck would we know??

If I was you, and if you want to try again, I would send her a TEXT back, saying "My phone in always on for you, please call me if you feel it is right"

Something like that anyway, but be very careful about the wording, basically make it her choice to call or not, but let her know its OK to.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

just give it time man. I know it is a hard thing to do. Time is the only key that can open the door.
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

time... i guess so

Justin,

Don't listen to that time advice. It's too general. Instead, listen to what mini said when he/she said 'How the fck would we know??'

Do what you feel is within your heart because if you follow the advice of someone on here blindly, you might end up regretting so. Nobody knows the situation better than you, and only you know the urgency. Someone can say they understand but in reality does not really. So, do what feels most right. If what feels most right is to call her then do so, which I think you should do. But, if you feel that you shouldn't and give it time then do that, although that's not what I agree with.

It doesn't matter what I agree upon really. All that matters is you do what feels most right.

Hope it works,
    Borealis
    Last edited by Borealis; 27-07-05 at 05:18 PM.

Umm, what went wrong in the relationship?

Yeah, you would know best on what couse of action to take. I for one, would give her as much time as needed, and keep myself busy. Whether she wants to or not, this all will be adressed. Either her, or you will be the one to initiate it. Although, it may be best for her to.

"She has never been a phone call initiater."????

well.. you know what she will be soon... the breakup initiator... yeah.. is that better for you... ya think you might wanna try calling her then???

If you still truly love her and you think of having a second chance with her don't give it time... otherwise if you would give it time your and her feelings would just start to fade away.... which will end up to be bad if you still love her of course!!!

Don't know!

just give a message letting her know that she can reach you at anytime and that she should worry about calling you ....something of the sort , im sure you can think of it . then the ball is gonna be in her court , all you have to do is wait a little to see if she decides to sent it back...if not you can always go see her or call her and let her know how your feel now.