+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex for virgins

sex for virgins

So this girl says she is really into me and I'm into her. We are 17 and both virgins.. She has never been further than kissing.

So far we have only made out a few times, and she has told her friends she wants to lose her virginity to someone special.. We both leave separately overseas in a week and probably won't see eachother for a while..

I would really like my first time to be with her, but I just feel like there isn't enough time, it is possible though - if I play it right.

I have to escalate it, but I feel like because it's our first time we gotta speak about it before. Maybe not explicitly but bring it up and discuss it..

Something along the lines that we are leaving and anything can happen, while we are gone..

I was also thinking about moving it up to fingering next time we make out and letting her know to tell me if we are going to fast and we can stop and basically see how far we can go.

Any tips on how I should approach this?

Thank you

Go with the flow and make sure you have condoms handy. Trying to plan something like that is just daft - you have to go where the mood takes you.

How long are you going overseas for? Are ye breaking up? I dont see the point of having sex if ye are. Shell likely be disappointed with that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I think you'd be rushing it to try and get a girl who's only ever kissed to having sex in a week. The fact that she's only ever kissed indicates that she's not ready to do anything more anyway.

Perhaps it would help to go back to thinking about the old 'bases' analogy. Kissing first base, Breasts second base, heavy petting (hate that term) third base and sex is the home run. Most girls take their time building up to sex, gradually working through the bases and getting more comfortable with the whole sex thing. Unless she's desperately horny and begging you for sex, I think you'll find that she's also one who will gradually work through the bases. When I talk about gradually working through the bases, I'm talking months - or even a year or two. But certainly not a week.

Also, first time sex is usually pretty clumsy and awkward...and you won't have time to hone your skills together. Do you want her memory of sex with you to be like that?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.