+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of help with a concise opening line.

In need of help with a concise opening line.

I often see this incredibly attractive lady at work, in passing, that has this really striking appearance. I'm 28 and she's at least 40y/o. Every time I see her I want to compliment her but I don't want to come off as a creep. How could I go about this?

Just go to her and say:" Hi ! Im Lala land guy, I had to come over and say how stuning you look ! Do you have boyfriend? Or is this all for me?"

If she have a BF then just look at her like shes retarted and say": Oh you are lesbian, had no idea, good luck then."

If shes free then go on and ask questions whatever you are interested about, set up a date if you want meet her again or ask for contact info.

This guy explains pretty well

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

"Damn bitch, you stupid fly! Let me pull up to that bumper and smack that monkey."

She'll instantly fall in love with you.

This line works well only if you come to her with pulled out dick already.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-12-13 at 06:38 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You guys, lol. I anticipated trolls but JEEZ.

My intentions are completely innocent. I think she's attractive and I'm curious about what she does. I just don't want to come off as a stalker and I want to say something concise because I only see her in passing.

No one can tell you how to be smooth, which is what I assume you are going for, since you're trying to plan this shit out. You're not smooth, so don't try to be some fake thing that you aren't. Wait until she's not busy, preferably not at her desk. Ask about her day, and parlay that into her weekend and see if you can get a read on what she likes to do. Do you have any mutual work friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalalandguy View Post
    I often see this incredibly attractive lady at work, in passing, that has this really striking appearance. I'm 28 and she's at least 40y/o. Every time I see her I want to compliment her but I don't want to come off as a creep. How could I go about this?
    I doubt she's stupid enough to think you're a "creep" for paying her a compliment. That's something you expect out of a snobby 14 year old, not a grown woman. Unless your idea of a compliment is something like "hey baby, you have nice tits for a lardass".
    Last edited by dickriculous; 03-12-13 at 02:25 PM.

Just be like hello, how are you? Then just say, you're looking nice today. If she attracted to you or something and she has no ties, hen after that it should be easy to speak to then and break the ice from there. Then it will be easy to talk after that. Either way, women love compliments and it will make her smile. I like it if their nice about it and not aggressive.

I'm just saying what I'd like. I like guys who are confident and take the initiative and that is polite when they step to me. I like for them to converse with me. I get damn and stares but the confident guys approach better. If I'm not interested, I'll let them down easy. I was in this store the other day and these two guys was behind me like damn, she got a fat ass and I felt like it was rude but that happens a lot so I ignore those guys and I like the confident secure polite guys. Yeah, I made it all about me but it's always about me =)....but do as I said.
    Last edited by Starnique; 03-12-13 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Edit: Unless your idea of a compliment is something like "hey baby, you have nice tits for a lardass". Then she can think you're a creep and it's not immature.
    I will definitely be trying this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I will definitely be trying this one out.
    You can thank me after it gets you get balls deep in more pussy than you know what to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Just be like hello, how are you? Then just say, you're looking nice today. If she attracted to you or something and she has no ties, hen after that it should be easy to speak to then and break the ice from there. Then it will be easy to talk after that. Either way, women love compliments and it will make her smile. I like it if their nice about it and not aggressive.

I'm just saying what I'd like. I like guys who are confident and take the initiative and that is polite when they step to me. I like for them to converse with me. I get damn and stares but the confident guys approach better. If I'm not interested, I'll let them down easy. I was in this store the other day and these two guys was behind me like damn, she got a fat ass and I felt like it was rude but that happens a lot so I ignore those guys and I like the confident secure polite guys. Yeah, I made it all about me but it's always about me =)....but do as I said.
    Good advice, Star. Thanks all for the responses! I'm smooth, the thing is she isn't in my office and I only see her in passing. To add to that she's an executive where I work(a fortune 500 company) so I need to be PC, but assertive all in a concise elevator pitch as we don't work in the same building.

Oh you're smooth? Then why was such a generic answer so profound to you? You're an idiot. Please let us know how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    You can thank me after it gets you get balls deep in more pussy than you know what to do with.
    Yeah, I really don't see how it could go wrong. Thanks brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalalandguy View Post
    Looking lovely today. Says you find her attractive and is safe and polite.

Tell her a good joke. My advice is the one about the white eared elephant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast