+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Found out on Facebook he has another love! Now my heart is shattered!!

Found out on Facebook he has another love! Now my heart is shattered!!

I've been seeing this guy on and off for 2and half years now..he makes out he likes me but I can tell it's not deep enough for us to be exclusive ..he confuses me by offering to help me with things I have to do (DIY etc) although I've never accepted as I don't want him at my house. We meet at HIS house but he hides me from his mom (he's 37 btw..) which I know is absolutely ridiculous! He knows I've only ever had 2 sexual partners before him (one of which was my husband), so he knows I don't treat sleeping with a guy lightly. He us often mean and aggressive to me (hence why the relationship is mostly on/off) so I often part company with him. According to his FB statuses he seems in love with this new girl so I don't know why he's always offering to do favours for me, gets concerned if I'm injured (recent accident), offers to drive my car (hmmm red lights??), and is all over me like a rash whenever we DO meet up! He would see me at weekends so I'm wondering when he had time to woo this new love?? In the week he'd offer to see me but I mostly declined ..he would want to do other activities with me like go to the gym etc, and whenever I would call him he'd seem to be available!
    I just don't understand why he didn't just leave me alone if he had a new love. I often told him to just leave me alone of he didn't have feelings for me, and I told him I had deep feelings for him!
    He would also sleep with me WITHOUT a condom, but also suffers from tiny penis syndrome and erectile dysfunction- I wonder if the guilt of the girlfriend had anything to do with this. Hmmm..

2 and a half years letting this sleaze bag use you for sex knowing full well your never gonna get more from him. That shows deep insecurity, low self esteem, no self worth, co-dependancy, doormat... you need to work on yourself so your not some assholes toy to play with whenever he feels like it. Go and get some counselling so you can hopefully find the strenght to finally walk away from this f**ker

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    2 and a half years letting this sleaze bag use you for sex knowing full well your never gonna get more from him. That shows deep insecurity, low self esteem, no self worth, co-dependancy, doormat... you need to work on yourself so your not some assholes toy to play with whenever he feels like it. Go and get some counselling so you can hopefully find the strenght to finally walk away from this f**ker

Thank you, you're right.

Soo are you going to continue in this dysfunctional, unhealthy situation or are you finally going to give him the boot?

"Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'm confused. You don't want him at your house but you're heartbroken that he's also seeing someone else??? WTF?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She lets him **** her without a condom = the girl is a ****ing idiot

I call troll on this one but will give my opinion/advice because it's a slow day at ole LF.

I just don't understand why he didn't just leave me alone if he had a new love.
    Because he was getting "sex for nothing and the chick was free." That's a play on the lyrics to a Dire Straits tune, BTW.

You might want to go get you yoohoo checked out for DA ZEEEES, Miss Candee
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I guess having access to two vaginas is better than one.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I guess having access to two vaginas is better than one.
    Double the holes, double the penetration! hahaha

Okay, OP, in all seriousness, I think it best that you block him from Facebook and unfriend him on there. But I also think that if you have any other forms of communication, you should sever them immediately. This is, no doubt, due to the fact of what kind of person he is. He's using you as a girl of convenience whenever his sure thing is upset with him. That only makes him a coward and an emotional parasite, as he knows you have feelings for him and is preying upon them.

Have enough respect for yourself to end this so you can focus on yourself and mend your broken heart enough to find someone so much better. Because, believe me, you will find someone better. The world is filled with chaos and will sometimes tear your life to shreds, but you have the power to make it better. You have the power to not allow anything or anyone hurt you, and once you find that inner strength, you'll find the one you'll be with forever.

Respect yourself and get some distance. For, only then, can you truly heal yourself.