+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help now!!! Need to know!!! Does she like me???

Need help, dance in three days!

Hi, i am in 8th grade and I am a boy. There is a girl whom I like and I don't know If she likes me back, during the summer she asked for my number some gave her it so we texted for most of the summer she used a few faces. Then when school started she sat with me on the bus with me for about 3 straight weeks then one night she asked me who I liked. To embarrassed to say I said nobody then she started to ask a lot more. I kept replying idk, idk. Then she just stops texting me and does not sit with me on the bus for about 2 weeks. I deside to text her one day, then she texts me back and we texted for about 2 months. Then one night we got into a conversation then I said "we think a like." She replies "ya that's a good thing" and then we continue our talk. Now current date she doesn't text me for about a week then she send me hi! And we have a talk. Then she does not text me for about 3 days then she replies to one of mine. So it's her birthday I get her earrings and she says thank and that she loves them the next 2 days we don't sit together.but we talk for about 5 minutes on a 30 minute bus ride on both days and then she start flirting with my friends. And I see her look over to me slightly when she is. Then this brings us today wendsday. I need help I don't know what I should do please help me! There is a dance coming up and I wanna bring her. Ps I am not very good with girls "used to be very big" so I'd like to know if she likes me please tell me! I can't tell.
    Last edited by Magman949; 05-12-13 at 03:16 PM.

Rodeoclown Guest
    From what you are saying, it sounds like she does like you. You could always just ask her of course. It might feel awkward, but it would likely get you a quicker and better answer than just trying to guess. It takes a bit of courage, but you can do it. If you don't feel like asking her bluntly if she likes you, I'd say just go ahead and ask her to the dance. You'll probably regret it a lot more if you don't ask and never know what her answer would be than if you do ask her and she says no. Make sense?

Yes thank you so much!

You need to step up and ask her to be your GF or ask her to a dance or whatever you got going on. The poor thing has been sending you signals like mad.....she is getting desperate now by trying to get you jealous flirting with your friends. If you sit there and be unsure of yourself....you will just lose. Girls go for guys that have confidence, and don't fear rejection....they are the ones that you would call "popular" with the ladies...and it's for that very reason why the girls want them. That is their secret. So you better get to it or you will lose it.
    Last edited by smackie9; 06-12-13 at 11:05 AM.

after reading this it seems to me you never told her how you felt. she asked you who you liked and you said no one..big mistake, even if you played it off as a flirty joke the idea would have remained in her head. my advice is talk to her face to face and let her know how you feel. not over the phone or through texting. let her see your expressions and emotions when you say it..hope i helped and i hope it all works out