+ Follow This Topic

Thread: RE: sticky situation

RE: sticky situation

my bf and i have been together for about 5 years & we gave had plenty of downs because of his ex gf texting me telling me they been texting and calling since we been together. Including we only have one child. i left him last year with my child and for lying to me about him comunicating with his ex gf . when i had left, he kept calling me and texting me apologizizing for all the stuff hes done & how hes changed and promised me that things would be diff for our family. & he kept begging me back. well i fell for all if it & 2 months later, i get a messaqe from his ex asking me if i was back and the same shit started all over again... and this time there was a secret i did know that they both knew about. when i left my bf, we were still talking and working things out. He told me the truth that while i was gone, him and his ex had met up just once and they ended up having sex. She got pregnant and muscarried his baby. he saud she had told him right away... but how come did i nit know about thisvuntil now????? i left my bf in oct 2012-jan 2013 ... all that happened while we were working stuff out and while he was sweet talking me. & he just told me about this two days ago... i feel betrayed, angry, and hurt and dont know what to do nor say about this situation im in... he told me he did not mean it to go that way but it had just happened.. and he say hes sorry. he tells me hes confused about our relationship & that he needs time and space to think about stuff. he tells me he does love and wants hus family but i feel like all his motives had went towards his ex gf instead of us what do i?? && also when i confronted his ex abt all this she didnt seem to give a dam. Her response was " your point is"?.. " i wasnt going to it an issue" ... " he wouldve never known i was preg with your bf baby"... everything is ****ed up in our relationship that i feel the best way to handle this is to lose the guy i been with...

I think hes been lying to you for 5 years.. hes been cheating with her all along. Shes the reason you split up the last time and he ran straight to her during that time.. instead of just focusing on you.

Hes shady and cant be trusted. I think you need to move on. Theres better men out there who you can trust.

It sounds like most of this relationship is just stress, pain, hurt-its dysfunctional and you and your child deserve better than this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

thank you michelle 23 for advice. im listening to every body && i have ended our relationship

Re: RE: sticky situation

Honey this man has been lying to you, he will never change, sad how he does this after 5years, but you and your baby deserve better. I have an ex who I think is obsessed with me, doesn't matter what time I call him he'll be there for me, mark you he has a girlfriend. I think same thing's happening with your boyfriend, He's obsessed with the ex otherwise he would have stopped talking to her and told her to stop contacting you then fully concentrate on the 2 of you. I'm sorry for what you're going through I know it hurts but please just walk away.

thank you sweety im listening to everybodies advice