+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should I tell her how i feel?

should I tell her how i feel?

So Ive been talking to this girl for about 2 weeks now. Ive made post about her but Ill give a little history. She asked me if I wanted to go fishing with her and I said yes we were out until 5 in the morning. I text her on later that week and asked if she wanted to go fishing again that weekend she said yes. we text on thanksgiving and she said she was excited for saturday so we could go fishing. the next day on friday she asked me to come eat lunch at her work because she was bored. when I took her home after fishing on saturday she asked for a hug and told me to text her when I got in the car. I asked if she wanted to go bowling she said yes but she got sick and wanted to stay home which was fine. She said she felt bad but I told her Id rather her get better then get sicker. Today I ran around for over an hour to find something she needed while she was at work she told me I was amazing and thanked me. Her friend pulled me aside and asked if I had a thing for her friend I told her yes and she asked if i told her how i feel I said no she told me I should so she don't think I don't like her like that and that i just want to be friends. Should I tell her how I feel or just let it go? If I should tell her how I feel how should I go about saying it. Any advice will help a lot thanks in advance.

Tell her that you "like her"... Compliment her looks and say to her that she is beautiful...

So I should just text her and tell her that I like her? I just saw her at her work a little bit ago and yesterday when we were texting I told her that my sister was coming in to eat tonight but i was going to stay home just joking she said you better be and I said ok ill stay home and she said no that would be mean. Does that mean she wanted to see me? and she told my mom that we have a lot in common and made plans to do stuff over the summer.

Make sure you let her know soon how your feeling, Would not want you to end up getting friend zoned.

She likes to spend time with you, which is a good thing. I would also agree with the compliment thing. The most beautiful thing about a women is her mind, so tell her she's intelligent.
    Tell her all the things your adore about her and of corse say that you like her.
    If you think that text is the best way to let her know, then do it.
    I would suggest telling her over one of your nice little fishing trips though.

Princess your a girl do you thinks she's giving hints that she may like me? I would tell her on one of our fishing trips but she's going to see her brother and we can hangout for almost 2 weeks. How should I go about starting the conversation?

If you are more comfortable texting, then text her saying you like her. You are 21 so texting is fine!

But before you text make sure to pave the road for yourself first by hinting to her that you like her outfit or that you like her personality, or maybe her laugh. things like this.

I agree, you would want to do it as soon as possible before you become a "friend".

don't worry, saying that you like a person to their face might seem awkward and sudden, but just do it. Everyone does it, you are not the only one. You are too young and this will build your confidence toward women and adds to your experience.

Don't tell her. Show her. Move in for the kiss. Make your move and show her your interest.

^^^ This!

After a couple of dates you shouldn't be going around telling girls you like them. The very fact that you're asking her out and doing things for her shows her that you "like" her. Kissing her will show her that you like her as more then a friend.

In future if some chick's friend asks you if you like her friend then tell her that you don't want to talk about (inster name here) behind her back or that you're not going to discuss that with her (the friend). Its none of her buisness.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

P.S. DO NOT text anything about your feelings to her until you are firmly established as bf/gf. You want to make sure that she is feeling the same way about you as you are about her before you go confessing your feelings. Goodness, lets make sure she's as into you as you are into her before you start pushing emotions on her over text. Texting feelings should come AFTER you've established yourself as a couple.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by 3mK View Post
    Don't tell her. Show her. Move in for the kiss. Make your move and show her your interest.
    I agree with you here. Show her by kissing her, she already knows you like her now it is time to show her. I would do it on one of your fishing outings.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    P.S. DO NOT text anything about your feelings to her until you are firmly established as bf/gf. You want to make sure that she is feeling the same way about you as you are about her before you go confessing your feelings. Goodness, lets make sure she's as into you as you are into her before you start pushing emotions on her over text. Texting feelings should come AFTER you've established yourself as a couple.
    That's my problem I think she's interested but not 100% sure I'm bad at taking signs lol

Then ask her out and show her that you care for her as more then a friend. if she shows you back that she likes you as more then a friend then you've just shown each other in actions that you like her (as more then a friend). Take her out and kiss her next time when the timing is right. At your next fishing trip was a good suggestion. If she asks you wtf you are doing, you tell her that you're looking for a gf that will be romantic with you, not another platonic friend.. you have male friends that handle that job nicely. Then stop being her MALE GIRLfriend, go no contact to help you get over your feelings. If she kisses you back, well then you've just established that you're both interested and you can take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then ask her out and show her that you care for her as more then a friend. if she shows you back that she likes you as more then a friend then you've just shown each other in actions that you like her (as more then a friend). Take her out and kiss her next time when the timing is right. At your next fishing trip was a good suggestion. If she asks you wtf you are doing, you tell her that you're looking for a gf that will be romantic with you, not another platonic friend.. you have male friends that handle that job nicely. Then stop being her MALE GIRLfriend, go no contact to help you get over your feelings. If she kisses you back, well then you've just established that you're both interested and you can take it from there.
    I try to show her that I care I ran all over the place to find something she needed while at work and the day before I took her medicine to work because she didn't feel good. I had someone tell me if I tell her how i feel after 2 weeks that it won't last how do you guys feel about this?

DOnt tell her in words.

Next date when you notice she is touch just embrace that and give her a caring hug.
    or end the date with a kiss on her forehead.

Just smooth your way in to in naturaly and spend as much time with her as you can.
    Try holding her hand. or giving her some chocolate.

She should already be able to tell you like her without you telling her, running around for an hour is a good clue, lunching another, asking out another, obvious you like her, isn't as obvious if she likes you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast