+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oral sex with pierced tongue?

Oral sex with pierced tongue?

So my long distance, soon to be not so long distance girlfriend (its complicated to explain) got a tongue bar and I was curious if this changes oral sex in anyway? If it feels weird or even more pleasurable? Also I have a small fear of it getting stuck on my skin if you get what I mean.

Any opinions or thoughts on this from either female or male is very much appreciated thanks

I don't know but when a guy has it it feels good for girls. If you don't like it can't she remove for oral sex, or not? You'll soon find out if it's pleasurable

Well, I've never actually had oral with someone who had one, but Dave has a tongue piercing. He rarely wears it, but last he did, we did fool around a little with kissing. And it didn't feel too bad with tongue kissing- just something to get used to, especially due to metallic taste. As far as it getting stuck on skin, I highly doubt it would because (At least, for Dave) they're usually dull with not many outcroppings or anything because it's in the mouth (and they don't want people hurting themselves).

I don't wear mine but I think it's still pierced. I wear it off and on but hardly never. If a girl has a good head game then she doesn't need a ring to make it better but they can only compliment but I heard it gives a tingling sensation.

I had another secret piercing but since I don't really do the dancer lifestyle anymore, I got rid of a lot of shit that associate with it. But yeah a piercing can compliment, that's it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 10-12-13 at 12:25 PM.

She did say she would remove it if it felt uncomfortable but said if she left it out for longer than 40mins it may heal up :/ so may be more hassle than its worth taking it out.

A blow job wouldn't take 40 mins So she can take it out right before and insert it back in after? It probably won't bother you at all and you might love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    So my long distance, soon to be not so long distance girlfriend (its complicated to explain) got a tongue bar and I was curious if this changes oral sex in anyway? If it feels weird or even more pleasurable? Also I have a small fear of it getting stuck on my skin if you get what I mean.

Any opinions or thoughts on this from either female or male is very much appreciated thanks
    Just tell her your concerns so that she takes it slow. My motto is you never know unless you try something out. If you do not like it have her take it out. If you do like it great a new experience that rev's up your relationship.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

I never really noticed a difference. Your mileage may vary.

2 ex's had tongue piercings and didn't bother me, test it out first before worrying you'll hate it.

Try it first before you start worrying about it. Then come back and we will talk if necessary
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

will do, thanks for the advice

As wet as oral sex is, I doubt it is gonna get hung up on any skin.
    Get this - maybe it could be an erotic thing. Even if the sensation does not change much, maybe the idea of it being there could make for a little better fantasy in your mind. When we build fantasies in our heads during sex, how we fine tune every little thing.
    You might get "hooked" psychologically. You are already thinking about it aren't you? Yeeeessss...

It sounds to me like she is WANTING you to be turned on by her having it. hmmhmmhmm