+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Finally saw this girl outside of her work and we had a great time, but...

Finally saw this girl outside of her work and we had a great time, but...

I haven't heard back from her. I had been talking to her for a few weeks via texting and seeing her at work....nothing too much, just a little small talk to keep things light. I met her as I became a regular at her place of employment and finally decided to ask for her number.

Anyway, she had a friend holding large get together and asked me if I'd like to join and then go out after(I had already tried to set up dinner, didn't meet her work schedule). I obviously said yes. We pregamed at the house for about a few hours, most of which I spent building a repoire with her. I thought we got along great, there was no awkwardness whatsoever, in fact,I was fairly pleased with how things were going. Then this is where I'm thinking I may have messed up....I didn't pace myself, at all. I remember going to the first bar and then we eventually got split up. Nonetheless, I ended up at her apartment and fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning we talked a little bit, nothing seemed different, that I could tell at least. I left and she told me to text her when I got home, I said okay.

I get home a few hours later than expected, I met up with a friend and worked out. I texted her thanking her for the good time and basically saying iI had a great time getting to know everyone. This was yesterday at 3 PM and she hasn't responded. I'm having anxiety hoping I didn't do something stupid while I was drunk, as I said that second half of the night is a blur. I can't tell if she's playing hard to get or if I should spare myself the embarrassment and not text her back...Any advice? Please? By the way, we're both 21 if that helps.

Hmmmmm you didn't texted her until much later....this could have put her off a bit, or maybe she just didn't fancy you. Sometimes you don't have to do anything wrong for a girl to not have interest. Text her for a coffee date and see. If you don't hear from her it's over, she is just ignoring you til you get the hint.