+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Ex Girlfriend Lied About New Relationship?

Why Ex Girlfriend Lied About New Relationship?

Hi all, my ex girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after 7 years being together. After the broke up, we met 3 times to talk, and each time, I ask whether is she currently seeing someone new? She would firmly say "NO".

However, I do have her email's password and she knows about it. I can't help to stalk her and found out that she is writing some sort of love letters to this girl. So I can confirm that she is currently seeing someone new and it makes sense to me why she is so heartless and mean to me when I didn't cheat or physical abusive to her. I called her to ask about it. I did not say that I checked her email, but said that my friend saw her and a girl being together. I also told her that if she is currently seeing someone new, just tell me and I will really leave for good. But she still say "NO" I don't think she is trying not to hurt me further because she already hurt me deep.

So can anyone, especially female, can let me know why is my ex girlfriend lying that she is not in a new relationship even after I asked so many times?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I still want to give our relationship a last try.

My ex used to be an lesbian before we were together and every time we speak after the breakup, she would show angry tone.

It's quite simple really - she lied to you because she doesn't want to discuss it with you. Now that she's you're ex, who she dates is none of your business.

You say she uses an angry tone when you speak with her now - what are you doing to make her angry? Would she prefer that you left her alone?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Dude her lying to is her way of saying mind your own god damn business and ya it's not, she owes you nothing, your relationship is over. Oh and for get about trying for a relationship, she IS a lesbian.....no one is ever "used to be one" she always was one.

One final note, stop stalking her bloody emails....not kool bro.....loser move.

Actually i know that it is not right to check on her email and I have stopped doing that. To be honest, all i want is her being happy no matter who she with. But at the same time, I do hope that we can have a last try and really wants to know the truth. That is why it is kind of confusing me because she always tell me to leave her alone and I told her that if she is really seeing someone new, just let me know and i will leave for good. But she didn't. So from my point of view, maybe she still have feeling for me and don't really wants me to leave for good. If that's the case, maybe I will wait caused she is really special to me and worth the waiting . If not, I will move on and wish her all the best. Any advise?

My advice is to listen to my first advice, it's none of your business. If she wanted you to be close in her life she would give you all the nasty bits about who she likes and who she is dating. All you are doing is pissin her off because you won't leave her alone.

If that is the way you think, then frickin tell her what you think.....maybe she will shed some reality on you.

Who cares? If she's getting banged by the local football team it's none of your business.