+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I just a friend to this girl

Am I just a friend to this girl

I've known this girl for about 3 years now. When we first met she had just broke up with her boyfriend at the time. We met at a mutual friends birthday party and hung out all night. I knew by the end of the night, that she was an absolute amazing girl and I'd be stupid not to give it a try. Her ride made her leave in a hurry a hurry and I didn't get to say goodbye that night. She mentioned she had to be at work early in the morning and asked that I come and see her. I figured that was a good opening and brought her breakfast, as I knew she was hungover. I asked her out on a date and she agreed. The next day she told me she was getting back together with her boyfriend and didn�t want to lead me on. I respected her honesty and feelings for her boyfriend and never mentioned it again. We didn�t talk for a few months after that. Then we were both invited to the same mutual friends house for a get together. She brought her boyfriend and he was a really nice guy, so I was respectful and actually ended up becoming friends with him too. Well a few more months passed we all hung out together here and there. Then we kind of lost touch. Our mutual friend had moved a few hours away and for her birthday (a few months from now) this year I bought her several tickets to her favorite band playing and got a hotel. I invited the girl I like and she was more than excited. Well this past weekend the girl I like invited me and several other people to see her friend sing at a local pub. I didn�t want to look desperate and brought a buddy of mine. It had been almost a year since I had seen her and a long time since I thought of her in the way. But, as soon as I saw her all those feelings came back. We talked for a while and she mentioned her and her boyfriend had been split up for several months. I did not want to push that conversation any further and didn�t bother asking why. Well we hung out all night and I felt some sexual tension from her. I was afraid to act on it as I really don�t want to lose this amazing person as a friend if she doesn�t feel the same way. Plus I really want her to come with me to see our friend in a few months. Anyway, at the end of the night she gave me a huge hug and said �i love you� Not out of the ordinary for her to say those words to a close friend but the way she did made me wonder. She seemed shy about saying it and blushed then walked off with her friends. The next day she sent me a message saying �Soooooo good to see you last night. Cant wait to go to see the show with (our mutual friend)�.

I feel like there is something there, but I don't want to ask this girl out a second time and end up turned down again and have to deal with all the awkwardness when we see each other. So first off. Does she have feelings for me? And second, Should I act on them or just let it happen?

Man up and kiss her. She probably sees you as a limpdick sissy for waiting so long, but better late than never.

It is obvious someone is using this site to make fun of people to feel better about themself... She was dating a guy the entire time. I don't care if I look like a a "limpdick sissy". I'm not going to break up a relationship. The only reason I didnt the other night was I had no idea she was single and then it all just kind of happened so fast I didn't have a chance to think about it. Hence why I wanted someones input. NOT NAME CALLING.

You hung around and were her friend in hopes she'd be single at some point. Limpdick sissies do that. Usually doesn't end well. She seems responsive to you though so try kissing her. How worried you are about the whole thing just screams "sissy" to me.

And yes, it makes me feel wonderful about myself to call people limpdick sissies. Actually it doesn't. It makes me feel much better when someone realizes they've been a limpdick sissy, and decides to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pool Shark View Post
    It is obvious someone is using this site to make fun of people to feel better about themself... She was dating a guy the entire time. I don't care if I look like a a "limpdick sissy". I'm not going to break up a relationship. The only reason I didnt the other night was I had no idea she was single and then it all just kind of happened so fast I didn't have a chance to think about it. Hence why I wanted someones input. NOT NAME CALLING.
    I don't why is BackupOrGetStng is so angry. Especially with women. He even turned that follower Luke94 into his puppet and he has no better since then follow his bad, disrepectful advise. He obviously needs more professional help then we can offer so from here on out, I'll ignore him. You should do the same.

I don't think the OP is a woman..

A puppet? Nah. I just find him extremely funny, nothing wrong with that, you're just mad babes

Luke, you also haven't done a damn thing I've told you to do. She's just angry and irrational. She says she's going to ignore me, yet follows me around and makes posts about me.

That's cause I don't want to talk to the bitch I gave up on her, and haha. I know she's a weird bitch

BackUp, I think even you know that you're above this kid. I mean seriously just read any of his posts...

PoolShark, the only way you are going to know whether this girl is interested in you is by asking her out. You have to risk a bit, or you will never obtain anything. If it makes you feel any better about the risk you will have to take (i.e. asking her out), just know that what you have right now isn't actually friendship. Friends aren't attracted to each other (even if only one-way). Friends don't feel shy and jumpy around each other and they don't hide from each other that they have feelings for each other (again, even if only one-way). You can't ever be friends with a person you are attracted to, unless that person is also your romantic partner. So just ask her out: you literally have nothing to lose and a lot to potentially gain. Keep us updated :-).

Again..he hasn't taken a single word of my advice.

I never said he was your puppet.

I don't know what "above this kid" means, so from the context it looked like you were agreeing with Chloe. Care to clue me in on your slang?

I just meant that a person as immature like that kid should be put in line, not encouraged to do even worse than they already are.

What did he do that was so terrible? He stopped talking to a girl who blew him off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast