+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help for a friend needed

Help for a friend needed

I couldn't find the right forum to post this kind of problem.
    Well... Let's call my friend cate, She's really a good friend, we spend alot of time together laugh, party , cry, drive around and stuff. We talk about Everything so I really know cate like the back of my hand, There's this thing I don't like about her, cate really sleeps around, like really sleeping around, with men she can't even recall their names, there are times she does it for money and at times just Because She's drunk . I've tried talking to her and she says she can't stop, she really tries but can't.. Yesterday she told me her periods are late and if She's pregnant, she isn't sure who the father is, says she slept with this guy she had known for a month, she was drunk but the guy said he pulled out. She is really a nice person, i really want to help her, since She's told me she wants to stop doing it but doesn't know how to , , I love my friend soo much I hate this life She's leading, I'm glad she doesn't have aids But I know if she continues she'll get it.
    Ps don't suggest therapy, I'm from Kenya in Africa, therapy is soooo damn expensive and people here rarely go for therapy. That's why I posted it here.

Find a new friend. Kate will suck you dry emotionally and use you like she uses those guys she sleeps with. You can't give her common sense she does need therapy so this is one her. You can't be responsible for her problems, she will just pull you down with her as she makes more poor decisions. If she has this kid all she is going to do is dump it on you while she goes out and sleeps with more guys.
    Sorry but you can't help her if she won't accept your help and help herself. It's a losing situation.

Re: Help for a friend needed

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Find a new friend. Kate will suck you dry emotionally and use you like she uses those guys she sleeps with. You can't give her common sense she does need therapy so this is one her. You can't be responsible for her problems, she will just pull you down with her as she makes more poor decisions. If she has this kid all she is going to do is dump it on you while she goes out and sleeps with more guys.
    Sorry but you can't help her if she won't accept your help and help herself. It's a losing situation.
    I know she really wants to change, I want to give her a chance as a friend, though I know Everything you're saying is true