+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am so upset

I am so upset

Hey guys,

So 2 days ago, i came back to my dorm really drunk. I live in a COED dorm. After a few minutes Jessica came over to my room and told me that she was bored. I have only talked to jessica once. The next thing she invited me to her room and then asks me to cuddle with her, she knows i am really drunk. We end up kissing each other passionately and she asked me to sleep in her room till morning. Now this is when i start messing things up. I remember when i was drunk i had told her that i would pay for her breakfast the next morning cause she had lost her wallet, she said thank you. So an hour after leaving her room i want to go for breakfast and as i had offered to pay for her, i message her on Facebook asking her if she wanted to go. She told me she was already at the diner with her friend and i could come if i wanted to with a smiley face. I went to the diner we had breakfast and then we came back to the dorm after which, i had to go meet my other friends so i went out. Next day, i messaged her asking her if she wanted to watch a movie with me. This was because she herself had suggested that we should watch a movie together the night we hooked up. So she does not reply for 10 hours and then she messages me saying " I am sorry i gave you the wrong idea but i like someone else, i just do not want to lead you on" I was hurt because i thought she was really cool. She was the one who initiated everything and said that she did not like anyone in particular before we made out. Today i went to her room and asked her if she had 5 minutes to talk. I explained to her that i might have come out as clingy even though it was not my intention to be. She hugged me saying that it was alright and everything is okay.

I do not know what to do now. I think i like her but i think i scared her a little bit by getting into her space. Please be brutally honest and tell me if you were a girl how could i make it right. I know she doesn't like anyone else and just used it as an excuse. Do i have any hope of getting back with her now ???

James, you didn't mess it up. The only thing you did wrong was believe what a drunk girl says. People who are drunk (both men and women) say stuff which they don't mean. Or they say it because it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am so upset

You obviously like her and that is cool just don't let her use you everytime you are drunk... Unless you are into that kind of thing take your time and tell her how u feel so there is no guessing. But since it is all new no rush just spend time with her and see how you feel.

Hey thank you for your responses . I want to know if you think i still have a chance with her because she said "I hope i did not give you the wrong idea the other night, you are a great guy but i kinda like someone else" I know this is an excuse but how do i get over this hurdle? I cannot directly go and be like i remember you told me you dint like anyone, or something direct like that. What do you think i should do?

If I were you, I wouldn't push it any further. She still has to prove to you that she actually wants you, in my opinion.