+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will you do anything for love?

will you do anything for love?

will you do anything for love? why?? what are you gonna do?

uhh...tie my underpants to a flagpole?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I would to anything for love, but I won't do THAT!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

no i won't do that.
    "Ogres are like onions."

That's a pretty broad question but I did have something to share. So my girlfriend/ex-girlfriend whatever you want to call her wants me to wait 6 months so she can sort out stuff without being in a relationship. At the same time, she wont make any promises to get back together or even try to after the 6 months is up. I tell her I would do anything for her love, but she's asking me to wait 6 months just to roll the dice. If she promised me a second chance after 6 months, I'd deal with it. But she's not. So yes, I would do it for love, but I dont feel I'm doing it for love cause that's not even an offer at this point. Wow that's confusing

Some days I pray for silence, and somedays I pray for soul
    Some days I just pray to the God of sex and drums and rock ’n roll

As long as the wheels are turning, as long as the fires are burning
    As long as your prayers are coming true, you better believe it
    That I would do anything for love, and you know it’s true and that’s a fact
    I would do anything for love, and there’ll never be no turning back

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    no i won't do that.
    I agree with this post.

NO, no, no I wont do that............i just won't dooooooo thaaaaaaaaaat.
    (drums: boom boom bum baaaam, then a large *ting* from that circular thing on the drumset that is usually gold in color, and is hit with one stick very hard to make a large sound, i don't know what it's called.....oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    That's a pretty broad question but I did have something to share. So my girlfriend/ex-girlfriend whatever you want to call her wants me to wait 6 months so she can sort out stuff without being in a relationship. At the same time, she wont make any promises to get back together or even try to after the 6 months is up. I tell her I would do anything for her love, but she's asking me to wait 6 months just to roll the dice. If she promised me a second chance after 6 months, I'd deal with it. But she's not. So yes, I would do it for love, but I dont feel I'm doing it for love cause that's not even an offer at this point. Wow that's confusing
    Okay Tav, I sort of know what you're feeling, especially when they're already saying that love isn't even an offer at that point. Wait just to see if they want to roll the dice.. Confusing situation. It's a b.itch, I tell ya. It's a b.itch.

So why the f is she telling you to wait for? grrrrr...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Okay Tav, I sort of know what you're feeling, especially when they're already saying that love isn't even an offer at that point. Wait just to see if they want to roll the dice.. Confusing situation. It's a b.itch, I tell ya. It's a b.itch.

So why the f is she telling you to wait for? grrrrr...
    Who knows. She's a nut. But I'm busy and stupid enough to probably do it. Hey, I'm already 3 months down the line. I'd sum it up as follows: She's 25 and doesn't know what she wants to do with her life and she thinks being in a relationship clouds her ability to find her way. How's that? I've told her that I'm not the enemy and I can help her sort things but that didn't work. We had a great time at Six Flags last night though and I appreciated it when she rested her head on my shoulder for the bus ride home. I guess I haven't mentioned on here that last weekend she gave me a card saying 'I think you've given up on me too quickly" and also gave me what looks like a table decoration saying Me and Her, Sept 23 2006. I guess that's a wedding date despite the fact we're not even going out right now. Women, go figure.

Wait a minnit -- she gave you the card and table decoration AFTER she asked for a 6 month hiatus to sort things out? Looks awfully like a case of the cat toying with the mouse from where I sit.
    Speak less. Say more.

No no no. BTW, trying not to hijack the thread. She had asked for 6 months. Two months later, I told her I couldn't do it anymore and that if she didnt want to be with me, I was moving on. Two weeks after that I think is when she gave me the card etc. She was trying to show me that all wasn't lost. I bought her the supplies for this 'item' at work a good month or more ago (didn't know what she was doing) so I'm guessing she's been making these things in her spare time? Who knows. Like I said, I've got a lot going on right now so I dont really have time to find anyone new anyway so waiting's not going to hurt and if nothing happens, I'll go from there.

I hope ya'll remember you only hear one side of things on here. If someone's bummed, you only hear bad things about people. If they're in love, you only hear the good things. She's not as wacked as you may think from my writing.
    Last edited by TAVS; 29-07-05 at 04:20 AM.

Very level-handed of you to say so, TAVS. (Sounds like what Tone used to write before he stopped going to anger management classes.) Sounds, too, as if you've a good grip on how to handle it. "Roll with it, baby."
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Hey... >:[

O:-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast