+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will this Doctor Ever Trust Me Again, and Be Friends With Me? :'( (long)

The part that is relevant to the thread isn't how I found your blog but the blog itself, which proves that you aren't deliberately trolling but actually believe the things you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    I'm on Vyvanse. But did try Adderall, and yes, through the nose too once or twice, not too too enjoyable either
    You serious??! Insufflated adderal is like sex straight through your face for hours on end. You must've been given duds.

Edit: And boning when you've got that shit in your brain...dear god don't even get me started on that.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 13-12-13 at 03:02 PM.

You serious??! Insufflated adderal is like sex straight through your face for hours on end. You must've been given duds.
    Well, it is true, and with Vyvanse too, if you take more than you need through the mouth, but for someone who is single, and does not want to sleep around it is just a bother lol. You also end up very concentrated, and don't notice how time flies at all (don't mean it as a bad thing, just different). And don't sleep, and get super thirsty every hour lol.
    Oh no, I think I just found a REAL reason to try and contact that doctor. I'm actually running out of my medication, 4 pills left, and so need prescription renewal ASAP and my own doctor (she was the one who referred me to him for diagnosis and to determine medication) only prescribes/re-news through appointment (she doesn't use email or phone with patients at all). And each appt. is like 2 weeks wait or more. And I have exams coming up next week and I need to study a lot for them as well!! So I can ask that doctor to contact her b.c. he has a way to do that (he did it for me when we were friends once when I needed it). And it's not even a made-up lame reason, it is legit! Maybe that's what I should do. At least give it a try anyway, B/c. I do need the prescription renewal ASAP. I only hope he's not on vacation yet.
    Last edited by Fjortis; 13-12-13 at 03:17 PM.

So, I'll leave him a voicemail first, that I desperately need medications and then show up to his house I guess.. Probably in the morning would be best, when he'd be leaving for work, but hell, tomorrow is Friday and I'm leaving for Montreal in the afternoon for the whole weekend. So Friday (i.e. tomorrow) morning is the only option then.. But it's gonna be cold, I can't just wait there for him to come out.. I'm gonna have to just ring the doorbell.. and what if he's on vacation already..
    Then there's also Monday.. I can set up an appointment Friday too, but since it's probably gonna be at least a week, I can try to reach him Friday and/or Monday anyway.
    I'm just not sure about how exactly to do that, I don't feel like ringing the doorbell at all in the morning (even if it's 9am) at all..
    Last edited by Fjortis; 13-12-13 at 03:36 PM.

Oh god... this keeps getting worse...

LoL, yes, ADHD people don't give up easily once they make up their mind about something, that doctor should have known what he was signing up for, after all ADHD is one of the fields he specialized in

...and also ""the word "no" doesn't exist for us""

So, I'll leave him a voicemail first, that I desperately need medications and then show up to his house I guess.. .
    This is a good plan. Let us know how it turns out.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Let's face it, he does enjoy this attention from a young girl. If he wanted to put an end to this once and for all he would have done so already (if anything, this is what he is technically expected to do).

Let's face it, he does enjoy this attention from a young girl. If he wanted to put an end to this once and for all he would have done so already (if anything, this is what he is technically expected to do).
    Yes, yes... you have it all figured out right. Go ahead with your plan. Let us know how he falls for you after you've visited his home.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

dAMN! You are one scary little bitch
    Last edited by surfhb2; 14-12-13 at 02:53 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123