Thread: Need some support LF friends

Your inbox is full.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Michelle, do you love me?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Your inbox is full.
    It should be okay now
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Michelle, do you love me?
    Haha! I love how sentimental you are-like a poet. You have a very big heart and its nice

Than why you didnt thanked my Good luck post?

I dont care if you dont love me. I love you anyway.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    About tarot. I guess if you believe that it is working, then you can also believe that actually using tarot is not that good. If you are religious. This is actually bad. Just saying :3
    Depends on the church and the extent of how devout you are. A friend of mine has a preacher who does it because he views it as a hobby. Their church is a bit more lenient though in terms of not accepting a banned book/movie list.

Ill thank it now

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Depends on the church and the extent of how devout you are. A friend of mine has a preacher who does it because he views it as a hobby. Their church is a bit more lenient though in terms of not accepting a banned book/movie list.
    I do believe those tarot cards are actually working. I went to a woman one time and ask her to put me some tarot cards for me, and until now, they weren't wrong. Just I know now it is definitely not a work of God, as foreseeing and all that magic is definitely against him.
    You know there are preachers who allow many things, and they will all say "in the name of God".
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I do believe those tarot cards are actually working. I went to a woman one time and ask her to put me some tarot cards for me, and until now, they weren't wrong. Just I know now it is definitely not a work of God, as foreseeing and all that magic is definitely against him.
    You know there are preachers who allow many things, and they will all say "in the name of God".
    Okay..not about to get into a religious debate with you, so all I'll say is to each their own opinion.

this is kind of a hard time to find a job.
    For some reason, companies get all giddy since they GET to fire and lay off around the holidays, to them it is a big joke. Not saying you cannot find one but just keep in mind it is not your fault if things are slow right now.

Plus, you will eventually (probably soon) find something. You have the ambition and you will make it work.
    People that never get good jobs are those like me that could care less about career.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Okay..not about to get into a religious debate with you, so all I'll say is to each their own opinion.
    No I just assumed that if she's from Ireland, then she might be catholic, and if she believes in tarot cards, then she might as well believe in God, and if she believes in God, then by what I was taught, tarot cards are connected to witchcraft, which is bad. Of course don't think I'm one of those who would burn all the devilish people and so on, but I think it's bad
    I wazzzz here

My granddads generation was v religious but irish people now are just like the english or australians. Religion went out a long time ago especially since we found out the catholic church is like a freaking cult (no offence intended)

the only time I go to mass now is when my dad forces me to go for xmas lol.. and for the typical things like weddings funerals christenings etc
    Last edited by michelle23; 16-12-13 at 04:40 AM.

Thanks Anerin. I know its a bad time of year just gotta keep trying

Sorry about your bad luck recently. I think tarot readings would be a good thing for you to do. There are people with money to burn in the world who are desperately seeking any kind of advice and support. You seem to have a knack for giving advice. If you make it known you are available to do readings, they will come to you. If they like you they will keep coming back. There are many generous people looking for places to spend their money. I also have tarot cards, and do a little reading, but I haven't had time to get into it for profit. The cards are only a tool. The real talent is in the reader. It is a bit like the Jedi mind trick. If you have a powerful enough mind, you can get people to do things for you. Just make sure to use your abilities for good purposes only. Karma is real and it will come back and bite you in the ass. Speaking of which, it would behoove you to do some good in the world. What you see as a curse, is really a lack of positive energy. You can create your own positive energy easily by doing unselfish deeds for others.

Sometimes what looks like misfortune is actually a blessing in disguise. Maybe you aren't meant to be a wage slave.

Thanks dem. Im very bad with the cards lol. Id have to learn a lot more to go professional but its an idea

my interview went awful today guys. He looked at my cv, asked me 2-3 qs and said I dont have the experience they are looking for. Full stop! So here we go-applying for 1000 more jobs again. The thought of it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast