+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys ever get so immersed in looking at a girl, they don't notice she's looking ba

Do guys ever get so immersed in looking at a girl, they don't notice she's looking ba

This has happened twice now. Normally, guys would just look at me normally, but not this time. I would be in a stationary position, and out of nowhere I see a guy staring straight into my eyes, extremely focused. The eyes seem dilated, mouth a little open. I get really shy, so I'll look away then look back, and every time, they're in the same position as before. What does this mean?

I've considered that maybe they were just spacing out, but the stare seemed so intense! It didn't feel like they were bored or thinking about nothing, etc.

I'm sorry; these are the two images which came to mind from what you just described. lol

and

It could mean he has a crush on you or that you just finds you sexy.....or he was staring out/psychotically transfixed....

They stare at you because they are not man enough to approach you and talk to you?