+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: guys do a lot of work

guys do a lot of work

i don;t now why as a guy we have to do everything, take the inititave to talk to the girl, wonder if she is intrested, and if she is ask her out and we might even get rejection and face embarassment. i mean as a guy i have to do a lot of work.

Only when you're young.
    Speak less. Say more.

How young? I'm turning 26, do I still have to take the effort?

Tone Guest
    Cause we're the men... we're beasts, slobs! They are the beautiful princesses!

Ha ha!

Yeah, I feel for you guys. Its true, you really do have to put yourselves out there. Its too bad its that way, I guess.

We do all the work to get the girl, so that we can at least try to make up for the 9 months of pain and suffering we put the girls through each time they have your kids.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lol mini! not to mention the other months of just generally putting up with all your bullshit.

men that think this way are a big turn off. maybe it just feels like you're working too hard because doing the wrong thing. first thing to do is change your thinking. it's not that hard to win us over. it's all about doing THE RIGHT THING... you know?

Thats true and if I seriously wanted to be with a girl I would not mind having to work to get her because its only that much sweeter when you get her!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's funny, because I always hear guys that complain they have to do all the work, but then they get all intimidated by women that actually take the initiative. One friend even told me "I thought I'd like a girl like that, but they turn out to be too aggressive." Is there a happy medium??

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    men that think this way are a big turn off. maybe it just feels like you're working too hard because doing the wrong thing. first thing to do is change your thinking. it's not that hard to win us over. it's all about doing THE RIGHT THING... you know?
    Agreed, but only for girls who know what they want, or don't play games.

Also, I don't mind a girl coming on to me at all, either way...if it works..grand to the both of us!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Misombra, what the hell are you talking about? What bullshit? Guys are the most outgoing, easy to get along with people I know. We don't cause drama. We don't cry over stupid shit. We don't try to manipulate people. We pretty much know what we want. I can go up to a guy and start a friendly conversation with him. If I approach a girl, she automatically thinks I'm hitting on her.

What I've noticed about girls is they pick and choose equal priviledges when it suits them. They want equal jobs, equal pay, equal opportunity, but how come you don't hear them complain about not being drafted into the army or the monopoly women have on divorce? Girls still expect guys to initiate everything. We have to approach them and ask them out. What does a girl do? They just stand there and get hit on. Woe is their life. Many girls even expect guys to drive them around and pay on dates. So much for equality.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    What bullshit? Guys are the most outgoing, easy to get along with people I know. We don't cause drama. We don't cry over stupid shit. We don't try to manipulate people. We pretty much know what we want.
    Wow, you obviously haven't been reading too many posts from guys on loveforum.

I could refute everything you just said with a myriad of threads and posts on here.

Oh, and your argument about equality is bullshit. I don't understand why women should have to 'fight for' or 'want' equality....everyone is human and we all deserve equal treatment in all areas regardless of sex, race, color, whatever. Don't use that as a basis for an argument, it's so..........dated. It also makes you sound just a wee bit chauvinist.

Tone Guest
    Get over it - be a man.

Ah. Nothing like a good brawl to liven up an otherwise ordinary board. Who brought the chips? Where's the dip?
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast