+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I forget about him and take him out of my life?

Should I forget about him and take him out of my life?

So, I met this guy on October 24th, we went on a date the following week, and the next week we went on another date.

Last night he made it clear that we are just friends and nothing more. But I think he used me because I went to help him with his homework and stuff at school because he asked me if I could. He also kissed me more than once. Plus from my other friend who introduced us, he told me that this guy said he likes me so I really don't know. He also promised me a third date but cancelled the next day when he told me he might be working.

I feel so stupid and I don't want to feel upset before the holidays since Christmas Eve is in three days basically. Also, knowing me once he calls or texts me in going to lose it all and wait like a puppy who is begging for food for a reply. If age helps I'm 20 and he's 22. What should I do?

With the way this went, makes my ex look like an angel -.-

You've had a few dates and he's decided you're not the one for him. What's the big deal? This is what dating is - you spend time with somebody and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I don't understand why you're so upset about this - scared of being alone? Get a grip.

You went on two dates. Your just not his type. He didnt "use" you. He took some time to get to know you and then decided hes not interested in you as a girlfriend. Just move on and get over it. Its not a big deal.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why do you keep asking for advice that you have no intention of taking?

Why do you keep calling someone you had a couple of dates with an "ex"?

Why do you think it is that guys will go on a date or two with you and stop wanting to see you?

Frankly from your posts here, I'm getting the "crazy bitch" vibe... and I'll bet you're just cute enough to get away with it for a date or two.