View Poll Results: My gf ask for break up, what should i do?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy her flowers and apologize?

0 0%
  • Write a letter and send to her?

0 0%
  • Talk to her face to face and settle down

0 0%
  • Leave her alone until she find me

0 0%
  • Ask my mum to call her and says sorry

1 25.00%
  • Accept the break up

3 75.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf ask for break up but i don't want to

My gf ask for break up but i don't want to

Hi all, just one day ago, my gf wanted request to break up with me, stories goes like that, my mum was scolding her for misunderstanding her because my mum taught i always overnight at my gf place, instead i din, mostly one week once only i overnight at my gf place. I understand how a mother feels, she worry she got pregnant, so everytime even when im late to home, she will text my gf and scold her where i'm not even with my gf and with my colleague and working. So yesterday i try to settle down this things, i deleted my gf number in my mum phone and she ask me for her number because she wanted to scold her agn. So i called my gf and tell her that my mum is angry at you, and taught i always be with you. Sadly my gf was on fire and she says why am i so scare? I cant even stands for her, instead my gf care for my mum alot. My gf ask for break up but i very love her. What should i do? I texted her, she ask me dun disturb her and leave her alone. She even remove our relationship status on her fb and her previous fb profile pic where the photo is our photo. What should i do to get her heart back? In her latest fb status written this "my tears doesn't deserve you" what should i do to get her back?

Doesn't sound good man. You can try to patch things up with her but honestly I'd move on and next time don't let your mother get so involved with your lady friend.

If you really want to get back together with her, you must eliminate the problem that made you break up in the first place. That is, your mother interfering with your relationship. You two are adults, your mother shouldn't get a say in your relationship. You must confront your mother and tell her to stay out of your personal life.

Unless you do that, you stand no chances of getting back together with your ex.

I wouldn't stay in a relationship with a guy who doesn't have any balls nor would I date someone who has a psycho bi tch mother such as yours.....who the hell does she think she is? If it was my mom I would tell her to **** off and mind her own business.

I don't blame your GF for dumping you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-12-13 at 11:39 AM.

How old are you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Call her and say you should not be together its just not right against her. Also say that your mother dont allow you to have sex with girls anymore anyway. This will make your GF to feel sorry for you and come back.

Actually I know how you feel. Made this mistake too - allowed people to get in between and in the end they did more damage than good. Bet you didnt like it from begining and your feeling was right. You always know from begining that this will bring no good. Still dont blame single person about it. Look at the whole picture and realise if your GF left she didnt loved you enought to stay.

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Look at the whole picture and realise if your GF left she didnt loved you enought to stay.

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    No she left because she has self worth and because her BF has no spine to stand up to his mommy.

People who love someone hold on to the loved ones. It seems it wasnt hard for her to leave. Also guy called her after he deleted her number on mums phone but she just screamed at fella. She was in denial already.

I think only one who could realy undone the damage is his mum. I voted for it as a joke without reading topic but now it seems the best option cause if the guy had strenght to change his mums attitude he would be strong enought to get his girlfriend back. Before the reason of breakup is not solved theres no way the could come back together. Exept if guy would bring flowers to a girl and be all confident and happy.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 22-12-13 at 03:19 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If you love her you'll fight for her. How old are you?

I am on a relationship we're my father hates my boyfriend. My father stop talking to me too because he thought I will choose him over my boyfriend. I also know my father is just afraid that I might get pregnant. When I leave home my father thinks that I am always with my boyfriend even though I am not. My boyfriend can't even come to my house because my father will scold him.. But today 11 months after . Me and my boyfriend is still together. There are times I want to break up with him because sometimes I feel that it will lessen the pressure but I realize it wont. WHY? First, I don't like my father telling me the words "I TOLD YOU SO" Second. This is my relationship. I am an adult now and my parents have no right to choose for me. This is my own life my own love life. FIGHT FOR IT. Talk to your mother!!!! For girls. We feel really loved if we feel secure with our boyfriends family. I mean, why do you even tell your gf that your mother is angry? YOu deleted her number and you still deliver the angry news. LOL.

Just don't make your girlfriend pregnant and mom will be happy. Your mother is controlling you because she knows that it has effect on you and it's working. SO stand up for yourself puss*!!!!

Then tell your girlfriend if you could have a chance again. Tell her that don't let your mother get in a way. Tell her that is hard but please don't give up yet. Your mother is super happy after your break up. . .

IF you love her. Fight for her. Pursue her!!! Don't believe the "don't disturb me" .

He's a little too late in resolving the issue.....he let it get so out of hand, what does that tell her? That he doesn't love her enough to stand up for her. The only way he took action was when he was losing her....if she didn't walk he would have done jack shit.