+ Follow This Topic

Thread: single and horny

single and horny

i have been single for 3yrs now since a marriage split up i am horny all the time and tend to play with myself alot cant seem to move on from the marriage split just get so horny at times i am a 42yr old male with 3 children and dont get out much in 3yrs

There are plenty of sex meet up sites you can join to locate other horny ladies.

Have you considered seeing a counselor to help you move on from your marriage? Then you could join a dating site and focus on finding new love..

compulsive masturbation can be a sign of anxiety and stress-used as a coping mechanism. Of course its healthy to masturbate-everyone does it but if its interfering with your life or becoming an obsession then you should probably get help for that too
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

First you have to get off your ass if you want to meet someone. Some sex starved chippy isn't going just fall into your lap. Join a coed sports team to get your exercise and an adult hook up site to get your sumpin sumpin and start living again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have no idea what you're going to do. But I do know that if you start meddling around with adult hookup sites you're going to get eaten alive by sharks and be at least 100% worse off than you are now.

I suggest consulting your doctor for Depo-Provera if available. It's a lot cheaper than one of those useless, socially vampiric accessories called a woman, and it's freedom in a pill, my friend. Freedom in a pill. Go for it! You can do it. Blessings. :-)

Where's my sweetbread knife?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Myredbook.com
    Check it out u will be thankful.

I second the "get out and join a co-ed sports team" movement. I joined a running club a few years back and it is 70% women. I'm not single so I don't cash in, but if I was, there are dozens of people there I talk to every week who would be great to take on a date.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You have to go out and find someone.
    The good news is that middle age women pretty much just want sex also.
    You could also try okcupid. Keep in mind that YOU will have to initiate contact. Do some homework on how to use dating sites to attract the partners you want. Avoid craigslist and pay sites though cause you will have nothing but problems. CL women want "roses" in exchange for booty and pay sites waste your time and are a scam.

Do not waste time on shit like volunteering or co-ed junk, you will spend a lot of time and energy on it and if the people even THINK you are just there to get laid, your chances are null. Besides, do you want to get laid or do you want to waste time on crap like dating?