+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me read the situation

Help me read the situation

I hooked up with a girl at college but I was too keen which put her off. it was about 6 weeks ago. i have been told by people that she wasn't interested. Usually I would speak to her in nightclubs but the last 2 weeks I have ignored her. On several nights out she has tried to get my attention by dancing right behind me so we are back to back at several different points in the night.

I was dancing in the same area as her then I left to go to the bar and on the way she ran up behind me holding another guys hand and squeezed my back. I know that she didn't hook up with the guy so it was like she was trying to make me jealous. Another night she was following me around the club dancing close to me trying to get my attention for hours. It got to point where she positioned herself right in from of me and hugged me and gave some small chat. I moved on quickly because I thought it could never happen. During the day at meal times in my college I can see that she is looking at me a lot out of the corner of my eye and sometimes she even physically turns around to look at me. I am so confused as I thought nothing would ever happen! please help me read the situation!

Hah I remember you from the other site. My advice still stands: Keep doing the push and pull method and chances are she will have more interest in you. Here copy paste this link. It will give you a real good idea on how it works. http://www.girlschase.com/content/tactics-tuesdays-push-pull-getting-girls

You were told she is not interested by people but her actions say she is interested. Stop listening to others and ask her out
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I agree with michelle. Stop playing silly games and just ask her out.

He needs to build up attraction again....she is saying she won't because he got to eager last time. Too "keen" on her. She really likes the chase.

More details on the other site....you guys don't know half the story.