+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he just in it for the sex or does he really care?

Is he just in it for the sex or does he really care?

Hey guys. So I met this guy Mark a while ago via my next door neighbor Andrea (we were hanging out once and she invited him). The night I met him we were really into each other and I ended up going home with him. My neighbor made him promise that he wouldn't sleep with me and that he would be good. He tried to stick to the promise and we were supposed to just cuddle but I initiated the sex and we had an amazing time. He told me that I was the best he ever had and the best he was ever gonna have and he even joked - my god will you marry me? - after I gave him a really good bj (sorry for the details but it gives some context).

We have been hooking up ever since and I think I'm falling for him. He texts me throughout the day and sometimes we hang out and watch movies and hang out with his friends. We have a lot of sex though and I give to him A LOT and he is crazy for it. However a while ago he told me that he recently got out of a relationship and has been in relationships since he was 14 so he doesn't want to commit right now and wants to be free. This kind of bothered me so yesterday I met up with him and told him that I don't know what to do, that I really like him and don't want to get hurt yet I respect that he wants his freedom. So maybe I shouldn't see him anymore. Also, that I don't want to be just some girl that he "banged" several times and that when I am with someone it is because I really care about them. He told me that he does care about me too and that he enjoys spending time with me apart from the sex and that I am an amazing girl. He just doesn't know what to do as well because he is fed up with all the relationship drama. He suggested that maybe we just see where this goes and not put labels on anything, but that we still hang out and do fun stuff together, not just sex. I said OK let's try it and that I understand he needs his space and I need my space too. Then we went to hang out with his friends and Andrea at a bar and had fun and then went back to my place and had really passionate sex. As I lay on his chest he told me - don't fall for me though, I don't want you to get hurt. And I said I won't but in my heart I knew I already did.

Now my question is - should I continue seeing him or will I get hurt? Do you think he will commit to me or is he just bs-ing and trying to keep me around for the sex? Is there a way I can win him over? He said he is not sleeping with anyone else.
    (He is 24 and I am 25).
    Last edited by anna472; 24-12-13 at 10:58 AM.

Ahahahahaahaha!

Hes using you and your letting him. Hes basically saying that he will sleep with others if/when an opportunity comes up. Thats why he wont commit. And yes you will get hurt.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

He said he isn't seeing anyone else...?

He loves you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

don't fall for me though, I don't want you to get hurt. And I said I won't but in my heart I knew I already did.
    What a perfect time to have said: "Too late. Now what, Romeo?"

Darl'n if you have feelings for him tell him and see if he'll be your boyfriend, exclusive, committed. If he won't then don't see him anymore because he will shred your heart one bedtime at a time. He's not "using" you if he told you upfront that he doesn't want a relationship with. If anything you're using one another which is even inaccurate in this situ.. Get it out in the open before he break you apart emotionally. It won't hurt as much if you have to be the one that breaks up with him in order to keep your sanity. At least then you'll know that he's not going to give you what you directly have asked for. So far you've lied to him by omission about yourself everytime you've spoken to him about the two of you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-12-13 at 11:47 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What a perfect time to have said: "Too late. Now what, Romeo?"

Darl'n if you have feelings for him tell him and see if he'll be your boyfriend, exclusive, committed. If he won't then don't see him anymore because he will shred your heart one bedtime at a time.
    Hos of a feather **** together. That's what the Good Book says.

Anytime I hear a woman say, "So I met this guy name ^&*^'...and..", I know I'm dealing with a retard.

Yes but his rod and his staff comfort her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes but his rod and his staff comfort her.
    But the Wand of Moses always devours the Wands of Pharoah.

Love bites, and this is a prime example of why. You're dealing with two ammoral retards.

His Rod and Staff will be broken in half at the first sight of the Destroyer, whatever her name may be.

Let em half have their little ...thing..

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    But the Wand of Moses always devours the Wands of Pharoah.

Love bites, and this is a prime example of why. You're dealing with two ammoral retards.

His Rod and Staff will be broken in half at the first sight of the Destroyer, whatever her name may be.

Let em half have their little ...thing..
    Sodom and Gamorahh it shall be.

Sodom and Gamorahh it shall be.
    Yep. Hail, Fire and Brimstone along with great balls of fire. Man, is it gonna suck to be them. Geez.

Dust and ashes. Pire and stake.

The Burning Times...ever again.

Sad.

Seen it once, seen it a billion times.

Well, movin' along. Nothing to do about it.

.. . lol ...

Yes, he's just in it for the sex. And no, he's not bs-ing you - he seems to have been quite clear about only being in it for the sex.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think if you just give him a chance, and keep showing him how great you are for him, he will come around.

Backup is being sarcastic and so is pcm btw..

anastasia: stop derailing and flaming threads with your religious jibber jabber. Read the forum rules. Your breaking at least two of them. There is no place for religion on this forum. Its a love forum. Go bible bash somewhrre else
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast