+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After half year....

Quote Originally Posted by Idainaru View Post
    This is where and how everything started, so you dont think we are some teens with facebook problems: http://www.loveforum.net/threads/83315-Relationship-quot-problem-quot-%28warning-long-story%29
    No, don't get me wrong. I don't think you're teens with facebook problems. It's actually a lot more pathetic than that. You're like nearly 30 somethings with facebook problems! LOL

I'm sorry, dude. I don't mean to make lite of it. I just find it amusing because it is so completely boring.

When you see her next time, ask her if she has ever realized just how completely boring she is.

What a BORING human being! What's the obsession with this girl anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    No, don't get me wrong. I don't think you're teens with facebook problems. It's actually a lot more pathetic than that. You're like nearly 30 somethings with facebook problems! LOL

I'm sorry, dude. I don't mean to make lite of it. I just find it amusing because it is so completely boring.

When you see her next time, ask her if she has ever realized just how completely boring she is.

What a BORING human being! What's the obsession with this girl anyway?
    The thing with FB appeared just few days ago, and its not the main problem on our relationship. It is just one of the "syptoms" and facts in which i need guidance and advices. This girl changed in many wys since whe is working this damn job. She became a scum! I just have hope she can be old again...She likes her new situation now, she is not in love with me anymore, she has this job and can commit to herself...But i am her problem now...what to do with me, and how...

The thing with FB appeared just few days ago, and its not the main problem on our relationship. It is just one of the "syptoms" and facts in which i need guidance and advices. This girl changed in many wys since whe is working this damn job. She became a scum! I just have hope she can be old again...She likes her new situation now, she is not in love with me anymore, she has this job and can commit to herself...But i am her problem now...what to do with me, and how...
    My brother, my friend, my fellow citizen of the world, listen to me.

She's chosen her way. Let that old Albatross fall from your neck and breath the free air again.

You are waisting your time, money, resources and energy.

It's over, brother. It's been over for a while. Make sure you don't start realizing that 10 years from now.

Play her a good juke box song when you let her know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ebiwO4O70

Its not that easy for me...I still love her...I am in pain, i cant eat, sleep, concentrate on work...nothing...i just miss her voice...and everything...I know, i am pathetic...But, please, keep in mind, i am with her 9,5 years. She was adoring me, and now, before 2 weeks she told me she doesnt feel the same anymore...Its...sick!

Its not that easy for me...I still love her...I am in pain, i cant eat, sleep, concentrate on work...nothing...i just miss her voice...and everything...I know, i am pathetic...But, please, keep in mind, i am with her 9,5 years. She was adoring me, and now, before 2 weeks she told me she doesnt feel the same anymore...Its...sick!

No. You're not in love with her anymore. You're just pissed off because she's wasted 9 years of your life, so your trying to convince yourself that it can work and it will be true love. But it won't be true love, because her love isn't worth two rat turds, my friend.

Stomp on that blood sucking leach and be free again.

9 long years that you can never get back. 9 long years. Make sure you don't waiste another 9 years.

I am both pissed, but both still in love. Seriously, when i could chose to be with her like before, or with another new girl hooter, smarter etc...i would chose her like before. God damn, im so f.cking screwed in head...

I am both pissed, but both still in love. Seriously, when i could chose to be with her like before, or with another new girl hooter, smarter etc...i would chose her like before. God damn, im so f.cking screwed in head...
    Don't stress about it too much. It will take some time to work through these feelings. But you need to begin breaking these chains that have held you for nine years.

I didn't say it was going to be easy. It will, however, be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12