+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend is attracted to almost every girl that I know. Happy holidays!

My boyfriend is attracted to almost every girl that I know. Happy holidays!

My boyfriend is very loving towards me. He's always kissing me, wants to be around me, always calling me first to see me and literally picks me up everyday. We've been in a relationship for almost 2 years and this has been consistent. I've broken up with him multiple times but he always initiates the makeup. He broke up with me once. One thing I don't like is that, it seems as though he is attracted to my sisters and friends. Any attractive female that I know, he's always interested when I talk about them. Once when we got into an argument he said , "that's why I f*cked your sister" my sister is very pretty. I get the feeling that he is indeed attracted to her and he's always interested in hearing stuff about her and her boyfriend and yesterday he said she and I both are "10s" smh I know. He tells me my friends are attractive as well. I know it's normal for people to be attracted but I just feel violated and as if I'm not that special to him. He doesn't make me feel like I'm the only girl in his world when he does stuff like that. Am I being over dramatic? Please enlighten me. Also there was a time when I told him I could see him dating my sister because they're both care free and he felt incredibly flattered it made me mad.

I think it's possible that you're looking at it the wrong way... he knows that they're attractive, isn't afraid to let you know that, and stays with you. He obviously (he SAID you're a "10") thinks you're attractive too.

If another guy checks out my wife, it makes me feel good. I have no insecurity about whether or not she's going to stray... this problem is that you're insecure and he's not.

The only alarming part of your post is that dating a guy you've broken up with more than once.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He said he f**ked your sister??
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I would break up with him. For him to say he ****ed your sister, Even though he was joking. Behind every joke is a bit of truth and if he had the opportunity, he probably would. It's normal for a guy to be attracted to pretty women but you're not going to keep talking about it. I can imagine it makes you uncomfortable and he sounds real stupid anyway. Also areyou secure with yourself? If you are then you will know you're the best thing walking around. That's instilled in my head so I know who I am and that has nothing to do with it. I just wouldnt tolerate his disrespect.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-12-13 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zay.Dee View Post
    My boyfriend is very loving towards me. He's always kissing me, wants to be around me, always calling me first to see me and literally picks me up everyday. We've been in a relationship for almost 2 years and this has been consistent. I've broken up with him multiple times but he always initiates the makeup. He broke up with me once. One thing I don't like is that, it seems as though he is attracted to my sisters and friends. Any attractive female that I know, he's always interested when I talk about them. Once when we got into an argument he said , "that's why I f*cked your sister" my sister is very pretty. I get the feeling that he is indeed attracted to her and he's always interested in hearing stuff about her and her boyfriend and yesterday he said she and I both are "10s" smh I know. He tells me my friends are attractive as well. I know it's normal for people to be attracted but I just feel violated and as if I'm not that special to him. He doesn't make me feel like I'm the only girl in his world when he does stuff like that. Am I being over dramatic? Please enlighten me. Also there was a time when I told him I could see him dating my sister because they're both care free and he felt incredibly flattered it made me mad.

You feel the way you do because you just do. Yes he is part of the problem and yes you are part of the problem too. It's a no brainer men love women and will express it more openly. I think he is a bit oblivious to your feelings yes. You on the other had are a bit insecure and need constant validation that you are special. And ya a lot of girls your age do need a lot of validation....you do grow out of it eventually.

You broke up with him many times but you kept taking him back...WHY? Why take someone back that makes you feel lesser? Is it possible you feel that it is you that is the one with the issue and not him? Or are you just stupid enough to think it will be different and he will change?

Reality check: I can tell you this, he will not change. This is his personality, he is what you see. Other than giving him a lobotomy, there is nothing you can do or say to make him stop.

He makes you feel not special, you feel second rate, you feel compared, you feel unhappy....solution: breakup with him and find that person that puts you up on a pedestal, and makes you feel you are the one and only. There are many guys out there that will do that for you...the guys that you have tossed into the friends zone would be the best place to start.

Being attracted to or flirting with pretty girls isn't a huge deal. Screaming that he had sex with your sister during a flight is a huge a problem. Knowing that you are unhappy about his attraction to her, he picked a very vulnerable spot to hurt you & that is just mean, hateful & IMHO unforgivable.