+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl...

This girl...

hey, I met this girl a few days ago and got her number. She was acting like she was into me, but I am never good with signals and such. so I gave her a call and asked her if she wanted to do anything. she replied, "I just got invited to this all-girl slumber party. just got my invite half an hour ago under my door..." So what should I do. Should i be more aggressive or act like i dont care. Should i ask her out again, offer to go out with friends, etc. thx.

Well my advice before asking them out at a specific time would be to ask, "Do you want to do something sometime?" Its a nice broad question. If she says sure, then ask for a specific time.

Its seems to me that shes being sincere when she talks about this all-girl slumber party, so my advice would be to just let her do that, then ask her again some other time, but don't say something like, "what are you doing on saturday?" its harder to interpret if shes really busy or just blowing you off. Say something like, "You wanna do something this weekend?"