+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she a tease? Or does she want me?

Is she a tease? Or does she want me?

When I first arrived at university I had a big crush on this girl (who I'm friends with) - at the time she wasnt interested, and I moved on, and we've become good friends. - That was 2 years ago.

Well she's recently started teasing me about how I wanted her, and has become VERY flirty with me. If this were most girls I'd say they want me for sure but I've always thought of her as a tease.

To be honest, I still think that she's hot...and quite frankly I'd love to fool around with her, if the oppertunity arose.

Is she just being a tease? Or if she's bringing it up, does that mean she's interested in me now?

Difficult one to call without knowing the girl...perhaps she's discovered a physical or emotional connection with you and is having trouble communicating with you about it and it's showing itself in this way.

I'd be interested to know what your friends who know her say?

You really have to look into this. This has happened to me twice. You make yourself available to a girl, they take it for granted and move on. You do your own thing... Then tadaaaaaaaa they're back sobbing they're so sorry they never realized what was infront of them.

When in doubt... Have a good sit down talk and get it all out.

ahh i know what you mean. I became friends with this girl even tho i wanted to be more than friends. I stopped talkin to her all summer and pretty much ignored her at school this year. Since then she is always talkin to me and bein flirty and everything she did before. I'm still going to keep my distance and not let her take me for granted...

Hi there,

You must "close" her. Ask her out, and make sure you kiss her by the end of the date. If she rejects you, you are her "friend" and you must move on.

Trust me, it is better to know immediately than to waste time and money, only to be rejected anyway two months later. If she rejects you now, there is no reason to believe she would have accepted you after two months of courtship--quite the opposite, in fact.

The problem with a slow approach: you become her friend, which kills any chance you might have had with her.

Why "close" quickly? It saves time, money and effort, and actually improves your chances.

Hope this helps.

Ladies' fan.

I would totally flirt back at her.
    Give her a kiss.
    And most of all, stop trying to guage weather or not she's interested in you. Go for her.
    It's great that she is already aware that you like her, and is already comfortable with you.
    If she doesn't respond to your kiss, at least she would know you are not just sitting there letting her tease you.

I wish it were so easy for me. I would kiss the girl I like in a second if I wasn't afraid she wouldn't get caught and get in trouble.
    I am your poet in the night.