+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crushing on a girl for years...

MMX is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Nice excuses there sport. PUSSY.
    Very unproductive post there sport. What did you achieve from it? You sound like an idiot when you make an unnecessary post and keep calling me a pussy. Good job. I think you'd be the last person I'd take any relationship advice from. At least try to be a little more mature with your replies in the future.

So did you ask her out?

Quote Originally Posted by MMX View Post
    Very unproductive post there sport. What did you achieve from it? You sound like an idiot when you make an unnecessary post and keep calling me a pussy. Good job. I think you'd be the last person I'd take any relationship advice from. At least try to be a little more mature with your replies in the future.
    Perhaps my relationship advice isn't very good. But think about this. I have a girlfriend. I had sex with her this weekend. You on the other hand do not have a girlfriend and you didn't get to have sex this weekend. So in the all important 'how to have a relationship with the opposite sex' stakes I think I'm doing a shedload better than you. So who is the idiot?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Perhaps my relationship advice isn't very good. But think about this. I have a girlfriend. I had sex with her this weekend. You on the other hand do not have a girlfriend and you didn't get to have sex this weekend. So in the all important 'how to have a relationship with the opposite sex' stakes I think I'm doing a shedload better than you. So who is the idiot?
    You sound like more of an egotistic idiot now. Telling me what you just told me to try to "rub it in my face" was just an immature argument. Whether or not you have a partner doesn't make you any good in giving advice if you can't write a productive post. Go back and read what you wrote. If you want to try to help someone try to do it openly with courtesy and some effort, without sounding like an ass. Don't go around judging people in threads which is exactly what you do every time. If you don't wan't to take my word, just do me a favour and stop posting in my threads please. You did this same thing in my other thread too and I don't need this.

PS: Without going into any detail, no one knows or cares about your relationship. If you want to brag on what you do with who, do that else where. If you think having a girlfriend makes you superior, you're an utter joke.
    Last edited by MMX; 15-01-14 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMX View Post
    You sound like more of an egotistic idiot now. Telling me what you just told me to try to "rub it in my face" was just an immature argument. Whether or not you have a partner doesn't make you any good in giving advice if you can't write a productive post. Go back and read what you wrote. If you want to try to help someone try to do it openly with courtesy and some effort, without sounding like an ass. Don't go around judging people in threads which is exactly what you do every time. If you don't wan't to take my word, just do me a favour and stop posting in my threads please. You did this same thing in my other thread too and I don't need this.

PS: Without going into any detail, no one knows or cares about your relationship. If you want to brag on what you do with who, do that else where. If you think having a girlfriend makes you superior, you're an utter joke.
    I think you're misinterpreting things.....were being harsh to make you realize that you can easily blow this if you don't step in up and be confident. You should have asked by now. Yes or no?

There's not a girl in the world who leaves her number on FB and then thinks the guy is a jerk or too forward if he calls! C'mon man....think about it

Regardless.....just message her on FB to see if you can talk in the phone already
    Last edited by surfhb2; 15-01-14 at 03:43 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I think you're misinterpreting things.....were being harsh to make you realize that you can easily blow this if you don't step in up and be confident. You should have asked by now. Yes or no?

There's not a girl in the world who leaves her number on FB and then thinks the guy is a jerk or too forward if he calls! C'mon man....think about it

Regardless.....just message her on FB to see if you can talk in the phone already
    He isn't being harsh, he is just being unproductive. Calling me names and not telling me anything useful will not help me and that is my only point. I really appreciate what you had to say and the manner you conveyed it to me to so I will take your advice and act out on it accordingly. I will surely update you and everyone else here if there is anything new to provide an update on. I honestly am not too fussed about her, she was a side thought and she still is. If things don't work out I don't mind as I don't really know her too well. I needed advice on what to do in such a situation and I got exactly that so I thank everyone else who were productive here.

Whatever dude! Keep crushing on her for some more years.

Unfortunately, the Internet is like this. You will run into this sort of thing everywhere, and this message board is definitely not immune. I will say, though, most of the people I've seen on these boards that are being harsh really do usually mean the best in their own way. Think of it like "tough love" in a way. I may not agree with their methods, but I often find myself agreeing with their message. In this case, their message is ultimately the same as mine, which is that you should ask her out soon. You've already known her for years so far. The longer you drag something like this out, the more likely it is she will see you as only a friend, and not necessarily somebody she would consider dating. But, again, you still never know. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Whatever dude! Keep crushing on her for some more years.
    I've seen glaciers move faster than this. Prove us wrong, prove to us that you're not a scared little boy. Let us know when you've asked her out on a date and I'll stop xalling you a pussy. Deal?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123