+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which stage are we at?

Which stage are we at?

Hi guys... I would really appreaciate hearing some feedbacks or advise from you all.

I got to know this girl about 2mth ago. Where we chatted for abt 1mth on msn b4 we went out together. She's even more amazing in real life than online. In no time, I find out that I'm developing feeling for her. After the first date, we were on the phone quite often. After almost a month, I couldnt keep my feeling anymore. And I told her over the phone that I've feelings for her(didnt use the L word). She didnt say we shd just be friends or anything. She did say she would like to explore the realtionship further. And we went out again 2 days later. We went for movies, There's no hugging or anything(think that we r both quite conservative and I didnt want to push it too fast). While in the movie, at one pt, I turn to look at her. N this powerful feeling swept me. Its so wonderful I've never felt anything like this before. And I walked her to the nearest train station. She knows I usually take the bus. I saw her walk down the escalator and walked away. As I was walking away, I suddenly changed my mind and went after her. I managed to squeeze between the doors as the train doors were closing. She was pleasantly surprised. Nothing else happened. We talked more on the train. I'm quite sure what my feeling are at this point. My question would be, at which stage of the relationship are we in? R we in relationship? Is she my gf? I'm just confused. Can someone pls help shedsome light. I know that I should haf serious sharing session wif her to clarify matter soons. I did notice that she always wear her ring on the right hand middle finger. But the last date it was on her left hand?.. does it mean anything? or Am I just reading too much into it.

Any takers?
    Speak less. Say more.

I'm definitely not a relationship expert, but I think you could ask each other where this relationship is at and heading towards.

Yeah. That sounds about right. Appears you guys might at the "glow" stage where people tend to do stupid things if they're not careful....like miss your bus and hop on a train that's going in the wrong direction, maybe?
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Yeah. That sounds about right. Appears you guys might at the "glow" stage where people tend to do stupid things if they're not careful....like miss your bus and hop on a train that's going in the wrong direction, maybe?
    Only makes life more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Super, super cute. I'd be charmed. For sure.

Sigh... All these are so confusing.. I wish this is Quantum Mechanics instead. Although, I suck at it. At least I can try to solve it using Schrodinger Equation. One morething, she usually replies to my sms, but sometimes she doesnt reply at all.. That drives me nuts.. Its like fishing. You thought you had the fish. You starts to reel it in. Then it puts up a fight, you gaf the line a bit of slack. You reel it again. You gave it more slack again. This continues indefintely.

lilwing89 Guest
    this is a real fender-bender...do you play guitar?

she isn't your girlfriend til you ask her to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    this is a real fender-bender...do you play guitar?

she isn't your girlfriend til you ask her to be.
    ya.. i do
    The reason.. she responded to my appraoch(2nd time) is probably bec i wrote her a song..
    she replied to me after listening to it... (I hope she's not reading this. Too much info)
    *Muacksss* love my guitar...not fender though. just a yamaha eg303. Would love to own a fender in the future.

lilwing89 Guest
    that's coolio
    i wrote a song for my girlfriend its called all i need is the key and its in the poem section of loveforum. read it if you want. also im trying to write a happier song about her lol.
    i also play guitar too. i own an esp f-50(electric) and an ibanez ga-3(classical guitar) and a behringer vtone-1(its electric, but im remaking it with fender parts, cause it was a piece o shit.)
    i been playing for a year and a half. how about you?
    if your on right now get in the chat, im frequently in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fender
    ...One morething, she usually replies to my sms, but sometimes she doesnt reply at all.. That drives me nuts...
    The world is NOT YOUR oyster. You SHALL want.
    Speak less. Say more.