+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Level 2: How do I let her know?

Level 2: How do I let her know?

All my posts up to this point concern what I believe, level 1.

Level 1 = Basic entry level questions regarding the self and personality issues

I feel I have now reached Level 2.

Level 2 = Advanced level questions regarding relationships with others

So, here is my first Post as a Level 1 Graduate:

If a girl likes me physically, but I'm not very attracted to her, then how do I let her know this without breaking her heart? Is there a way to do this using physical movements, or is it going to have to come through me actually saying something?

If I like a girl physically, and she likes me physically too, then what are some things I could do to take things further. I'm not very good at expressing myself all the time, and I think that's why I'm so misunderstood. I'm sure other women think I'm just some guy with no heart, but it's because I don't express myself, what can I do to let this kind of girl know that I'm interested?

If you really have some answers, I would really appreciate it if you could be specific in terms of things I should actually do, like a list or something.

I guess whatever I do, should come from the heart, but for some reason, I don't see any logic behind it - if I like her, and she likes me - what else is there to ponder? But I've learned the world doesn't work that way, so back to the origonal question - what are things I could do that would let her know for sure that I'm interested?

Whew, that was long...

This Thread Had Vanished Like A Fart In The Wind!

Nobody, huh?

You know, people must not like you here on this forum if they haven't responded yet! I suppose I'll be daring. I never thought that someone could be worse than myself when it comes to thinking about relationships. Being an engineer, I have the most awful time trying to figure shit out and taking things in terms of, if this happens, then it means this... So first off, don't refer to stuff as level 1 or 2 or whatever. I just think that it's wierd. Whatever the both of you talk about, it should concern what each of you honestly feel or are curious about. No more, no less.

On to your question: I would first have to ask you this, regardless if she likes you physically, what the hell does that matter. The problem more lies with why is it that you feel the incessant need to let her know that she's not attractive to you physically? That's just wierd dude. Don't tell girls that. If you would have to respond, mention something about how sweet she is, or more specifically, find SOMETHING that you like, hair, smile, ears, hell maybe feet, and give compliments in that regard.

Now, letting a girl know that you like her. Technically this should be a no-brainer. Although I find a lot of women need men to tell them how attractive they are, or how they make you feel, I've always thought that actions speak louder than words. You should always go out of your way to let her know that she looks nice, maybe compliment some article of clothing or jewelery that she is wearing... Then, you know, if you really like her, it should happen naturally anyways. It's in the way that you look at her. The things that you say. Perhaps things that you do. Like, buy her flowers. Spending time with her. Look, seriously, how exact are you looking to get? Just know that even the smallest things that you do don't go overlooked. Be it, opening doors or whatnot.

Thank you so much for initiating a discussion with me,

As for you second Paragraph: These girls are plain annoying, and I just feel an urge to tell them to 'back off', and if I complement them, they might take it the wrong way, I just wish I had some sort of method without hurting their feelings, or making them feel bad about themselves when I don't show interest, so I want to do this in the niceset way possible.

As for your last (third) paragraph - yes, that makes sense, thank you. But I think your in the wrong direction as me. I've not met anyone yet, but I have come across girls that I would like to get to know. When we are getting introduced, I just don't feel it's necessary to play stupid games to go from A to B. I was wondering if there is any short cut to the bf/gf stage - or do I have to go through all that crap?

Thanks for you Post BTW, I was about to give up on this thread!

Oh!!! I thought you like had a gf and you didn't think she was pretty. I mean, basically just be honest with the poor gal. Tell her that you're not interested. If she says why, shit, I don't know. Explode? Tell her that you don't need reasons why not to be attracted to a gal? Personnaly, when a gal expresses interest when I'm not interested, I usually ignore them when they're trying to flirt, and then be friendly when they're friendly, they seem to get the hint.

Dude, in regards to getting from point A to B. There's a reason that there's a point A and B, if there wasn't then there would be no need to differentiate the two. I don't consider going from dating, to exclusive bf / gf as stupid games at all. I almos think of it as an interview process for both parties. You're really getting to know each other and whether or not to determine if exclusive bf / gf is even a possibility.

In regards to a shortcut, I'd really have to ask... why? Hell, for me, I get most entertainment from dating many females and for lack of a better term, "winning them over." Dating is really all I'm interested in doing as of currently. It seems like you're looking to be nice and quick with your relationships. Meet, then BAM bf / gf. I suppose I'd have to ask why you feel the need to move so fast? I don't know about everyone else, but girls that move too fast really scare me away. I have no idea how it is for girls.

Wow, Thanks MrWhite, you've shed some light that I didn't expect. Now that I see things from you point of view, I think you are right - it should be considered a 'fun' thing to do...

Thanks for you help.

No problem..