+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend and I haven't talked in almost a week?

My boyfriend and I haven't talked in almost a week?

Right now I'm home for break from college about an hour and a half away from him. He came up to visit me Monday morning. We had planned it and everything. He rented a hotel for us and he stayed until Tuesday around 1 in the afternoon before he dropped me off at home. Besides wishing him a happy new year Wednesday morning via text, I haven't talked to him at all. He hasn't bothered texting me or anything. I mean we don't text or talk everyday but I feel like it's been a while since we've talked, I miss him. Maybe it's just me though... I texted him Saturday night (yesterday) and he never responded. He hasn't even texted me at all today either. What could be going on? I considered the idea that he may have been cheating on me. I know that's a little drastic of an assumption to make but what am I supposed to think... it's late on a Saturday night and he won't respond to my text. What could he have been doing that he was too busy to text me back? He's 21 and still lives with his parents so I don't really know how that would work...A text today would have been sufficient but not even that! I don't know what's going on. Is he trying to break up with me? Idk, I'm so confused. Everything seemed so perfect when we seen each other last... Does he not care anymore? I mean I would think that he does care, he drove all the way down here to see me Monday. I don't really know how to feel right now. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by valeriegarcia18 View Post
    Right now I'm home for break from college about an hour and a half away from him. He came up to visit me Monday morning. We had planned it and everything. He rented a hotel for us and he stayed until Tuesday around 1 in the afternoon before he dropped me off at home. Besides wishing him a happy new year Wednesday morning via text, I haven't talked to him at all. He hasn't bothered texting me or anything. I mean we don't text or talk everyday but I feel like it's been a while since we've talked, I miss him. Maybe it's just me though... I texted him Saturday night (yesterday) and he never responded. He hasn't even texted me at all today either. What could be going on? I considered the idea that he may have been cheating on me. I know that's a little drastic of an assumption to make but what am I supposed to think... it's late on a Saturday night and he won't respond to my text. What could he have been doing that he was too busy to text me back? He's 21 and still lives with his parents so I don't really know how that would work...A text today would have been sufficient but not even that! I don't know what's going on. Is he trying to break up with me? Idk, I'm so confused. Everything seemed so perfect when we seen each other last... Does he not care anymore? I mean I would think that he does care, he drove all the way down here to see me Monday. I don't really know how to feel right now. What do I do?
    Have you tried calling his parents to see if he got home okay?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If he hasn't called you in a week he doesn't give a fart about you. It's a hit and run.

Guys who are in love don't act like that.

Want some advice, little college girl? Don't book a hotel until he puts a ring on it next time.

A f*ck is for a night, but a diamond is forever.

Make sure you have a full medical exam to check for sexually transmitted diseases. You could have herpes by this time.

women.. they NEVER learn.
    Last edited by anastasis; 06-01-14 at 07:20 PM.

My boyfriend and I haven't talked in almost a week?

It is true that a guy in love definitely doesn't act like that. If he isn't responding to your texts, give his parents a quick call to see if he did in fact return home okay.
    If he did, then I would start to think about moving on and calling it a day. It isn't too much to ask for a reply to a text...

As to the person stating that women never learn.... Go **** yourself. ****ing idiot.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    It is true that a guy in love definitely doesn't act like that. If he isn't responding to your texts, give his parents a quick call to see if he did in fact return home okay.
    If he did, then I would start to think about moving on and calling it a day. It isn't too much to ask for a reply to a text...

As to the person stating that women never learn.... Go **** yourself. ****ing idiot.
    As for person stating nya nya nya nya nya..... go nya nya nya nya

Women..

Is there another way to contact him? Facebook, email, parents phone number? I would try to see what's been going on. I hope he's ok and just bein a douschebag (no offense) hate anyone to be hurt. Not that u won't be hurt... I hope he has a good excuse. Just try to get ahold of him.

People seem to take everyone else for granted these days.
    You would think crap like fakebook and texting would help bring people closer but no...
    Or maybe it is no different but we expect more since most of us have our phone with us 24/7. Gone are the days when we had to sit by the phone hoping someone would call. Texting kind of sucks anyways. It is the latest chicken shit form of communication.
    Just call him or his parents. Maybe his phone is messed up. He isn't some video game addict is he? Those guys are real losers and would not show up if invited to party at the Playboy mansion.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    He isn't some video game addict is he? Those guys are real losers and would not show up if invited to party at the Playboy mansion.
    Someone is in the wrong time of the month.

That aside, you should try calling his parents.
    If he really loves you, why doesn't he take 10 seconds to text or call you? I bet he has enough time to do that.
    I don't think that he really loves you, unless he is really busy or has good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by caringperson View Post
    Someone is in the wrong time of the month.
    Someone is stuck in the Middle Ages.

I agree with the others, OP, you should try calling his parents. I would be worried if I didn't hear from my bf for a whole week (or from any person I'm used to keeping in contact with every day).