Well, I had this lady friend that I just got close to her since 3 months ago. We got really close in a short time, and we've been going out everyday, doing all kinds of different activities, but we're just being real good friends.

Until new year's eve. She got really sick, I got really worried and I was helping her out. The she laid back and rested her head on my leg. I played with her hair and kissed her on the forehead. It was a special moment to me, I felt close to her and later she thanked me for being cute to her and caring.

The other day she talked to a friend. Told her about what happened and said she's paranoid. She loves me as a friend, but she ain't over her ex and she doesn't want me to be a rebound, and she feels if something happens, it won't be before a long time.

Things continued normally but then yesterday for the first time in 2 months, she was meeting a common friend, and she didn't ask me to join. As simple as it sounds, I got a little paranoid thinking maybe that's cause of the new year's eve thingy. Today we were going out, but I was a little cold to her, not on purpose, but she thought I got upset yesterday that we didn't go out and now I'm giving her the shoulder. I chose honesty and told her the new year's thingy got me paranoid. And she was like "no of course, I got paranoid too but only that day but we're good, but you can't be mad at me cause I didn't hang out with you yesterday." So I explained to her and all was good.

Now definitely she has nothing for me, but I feel something is developing from my side and I don't know what to do.