+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My EX... Seeing her in college

My EX... Seeing her in college

I've been with friends with this girl for ages... and she told me she liked me still like 2-3 months ago. It was my fault for waiting too long to ask her out but at the same time I'm glad I didn't because she fell for another guy in our college...

Thing is they've been together for like a month and a half now?
    And literally last week sunday and on new years... she told me she "loved me" and she feels lost without me. I told her we should stop speaking because you can't say you love me when your with someone else! But I had a feeling she didn't wanna let go.

Anyway, 4-5 days ago... I told her its over, everything's finished as I couldn't handle it anymore, told her to delete me etc block me as I did the same so I haven't been in touch with her for like a week or whatever.

I still like her... and I know she probably hates me because I've stopped talking to her but it was for my own good and safety that I stop getting hurt. Today was the first day of college and I saw her... obviously she would ignore me etc and look away. Her face had hatred all over me and I think she could see the same with me.

... I always see her with her new guy and they tend to always get on the same bus as me and its so awkward... I feel like... I want her badly when I see her with him :/

I just wish I knew how she still felt even though we aren't talking, if she hates me immensely or still has feelings.... I dont know... I need help :/

Take the plunge... You won't know unless you talk to her, she could be your future wife. If you worry too much about getting hurt then you will always be hurt. Tell her you are sorry for being a dip-wad and ask her out. Explain to her you where worried about getting hurt because of how you feel for her. Women, well most women, understand and will appreciate the honesty. If you want her and she is with someone else then just be a friend to her and wait for your opening. It's only awkward because you let it be, man up.