+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broke up with my girlfriend and she won't change her facebook password for me

Broke up with my girlfriend and she won't change her facebook password for me

So I just broke up with my girlfriend and I keep telling her to change her facebook password cause I know it and I don't want to log onto her facebook in moments of weakness to see anything.

I asked her a million times but she keeps refusing, saying things like "Just stay off it" and other stuff. I'm trying to respect her privacy but she won't let me. Obviously the simple answer is to just not go on her facebook but anyone that has been in a long term relationship knows that they have moments of weakness. I'm not crazy, like I won't post crazy shit on her wall or message people disguised as her but I just don't want the knowledge that I can go into her FB.

I told her that I don't want to log on in 3 months and see her flirting with some new guy, or some b.s. like that. but she still maintains this idea that she doesn't have to change it. I'm freaking begging her to change it and just let me go but she refuses. I think it's just because she wants to stay in contact with me somehow, I've blocked her phone and have no other way of communication with her.

Am I being ****ing crazy for asking that?

I begged her for 2 days to change it and she keeps refusing so I changed her password and deactivated her account...I know it's a little extreme but I logged onto her thing today and started messaging her sister from her account cause she was talking about how we broke up and I flipped when I saw she was trying to throw a pity party even though I left her for very good reasons. I know her sister so it wasn't that weird but what the hell do I do. I literally just did the thing I didn't want to do which was message people through her facebook and talk shit about her but I got angry and did it.

Quit letting her grip your balls and have some self control and do not log in to her Facebook anymore. Your acting weak as hell, get it together

Quote Originally Posted by bassman123 View Post
    So I just broke up with my girlfriend and I keep telling her to change her facebook password cause I know it and I don't want to log onto her facebook in moments of weakness to see anything.

I asked her a million times but she keeps refusing, saying things like "Just stay off it" and other stuff. I'm trying to respect her privacy but she won't let me. Obviously the simple answer is to just not go on her facebook but anyone that has been in a long term relationship knows that they have moments of weakness. I'm not crazy, like I won't post crazy shit on her wall or message people disguised as her but I just don't want the knowledge that I can go into her FB.

I told her that I don't want to log on in 3 months and see her flirting with some new guy, or some b.s. like that. but she still maintains this idea that she doesn't have to change it. I'm freaking begging her to change it and just let me go but she refuses. I think it's just because she wants to stay in contact with me somehow, I've blocked her phone and have no other way of communication with her.

Am I being ****ing crazy for asking that?

I begged her for 2 days to change it and she keeps refusing so I changed her password and deactivated her account...I know it's a little extreme but I logged onto her thing today and started messaging her sister from her account cause she was talking about how we broke up and I flipped when I saw she was trying to throw a pity party even though I left her for very good reasons. I know her sister so it wasn't that weird but what the hell do I do. I literally just did the thing I didn't want to do which was message people through her facebook and talk shit about her but I got angry and did it.
    Yes, you are being ****ing crazy. Dude, you dumped her: she owes you nothing.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

People take FB way too serious.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.