+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i can't live without him.. but he hates me..

weakness85 Guest

i can't live without him.. but he hates me..

I don't understand how someone can get over love so quick and so easily.. I can admit to all my faults.. because of my loose tongue,flirtatious behavior and inappropriate jokes I lost him... I can admit to everything I did wrong but in his eyes I'm the only wrong one.. he did nothing wrong.. all the cruel words.. all the lies and all the pain and I still miss him so much the thought of him makes me shed tears... I have so much I want to say to him but I can't.. he knows my Facebook password and has been trying to make me change it because he doesn't want to be tempted to sign on to it... when I refused he deactivated my page and changed the password I reset the password through my email to the old one that he knows but he probably just thinks I changed it to a different one.. my last words to him were "have I your heart my darling, for you will always have mine." His last words to me were "you're ****ing useless." He is the cruelest person alive when he is upset. I know that I sound crazy and should just be relieved that such a draining relationship is over but I can't let go of him. He is the love of my life. I want to fix this but don't know how.. I wish he still loved me. I'll never stop loving him how do I get through this..

Change that facebook password.

Delete him if you have him on yours. Delete his number.

Move on, you need to.

." His last words to me were "you're ****ing useless."
    He is the love of my life.
    There are web-sites that cater to people with Masochistic tendencies like your own. You'll certainly be able to find another man that abuses you that you'll learn to accomodate as "the love of your life."

If that's not really your thang, (but you're just acting like it is) then may I suggest you get the therapy you need to start loving yourself. No man will ever treat you right when you teach them that you're cool with them disrespecting you, devaluing you and acting unloving towards you ~ But you still want them anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

^^^ this.

I've been there and I know how it is when you really feel a guy. I notice that lots of time women apologize for their emotions. A guy will disrespect you and you'll call him out on it and then he gets mad and won't talk to you and then you lose all focus and your ground and go apologize. I feel like if you disrespect me or piss me off, I have a right to say what I wanna say or express my feelings and I shouldn't have to apologize for it...and I don't anymore. You need to be the same way. Keep in mind what he did to you in the first place.

You can live without him because you're doing it now. You're not dead so yes you can. You just don't want to.i know it's not easy but its get easier every day and you need to move on.

weakness85 Guest
    Thank you for the advice starnique but you also gave the man I'm talking about some horrible advice about me.. I know there is no way of you knowing that but bassman123 made me out to be an evil bitch.. half of the things he said are buckshot and he didn't tell you the entire story.. I just wish I could defend myself because seeing all the horrible things people were saying including him have ****ed with me all day.. trust me if you knew the entire truth and not just the pity party he is giving he wouldn't be getting such praises.

If I remember correctly, you cheated on him or something?

Quote Originally Posted by weakness85 View Post
    Thank you for the advice starnique but you also gave the man I'm talking about some horrible advice about me.. I know there is no way of you knowing that but bassman123 made me out to be an evil bitch.. half of the things he said are buckshot and he didn't tell you the entire story.. I just wish I could defend myself because seeing all the horrible things people were saying including him have ****ed with me all day.. trust me if you knew the entire truth and not just the pity party he is giving he wouldn't be getting such praises.
    If this is even real.....I didn't give him horrible advice. I gave him great advice pertaining to his situation from his perspective. I also gave you good advice on how to deal with him. Obviously I didn't know nor do I know who to believe but I do know one damn thing, there's three sides to every story. Yours, his and the truth....if this is not a bunch of bullshit.

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/86786-Broke-up-with-my-girlfriend-and-she-won-t-change-her-facebook-password-for-me

Does this have any connection with that thread?
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Yes its real and led to this point due to a lack of mature communication. Your advice to her was fine.

A person that tells you that "you are f*cking useless" is NOT the love of your life.

Based on what both you and him have written, your relationship was not a happy or healthy one. In fact, it was pretty dysfunctional, with all the cheating, putting each other down, insecurities. I think you are both better off without each other.

I also hope you both learn from your mistakes, so that you'll pick someone more compatible to you next time AND you won't be cruel or dishonest with them.

Online examples of dysfunction at it's finest. You both need professional help with your abusive natures, masochistic and codependent tendancies. You're both acting dysfunctional currently.

Unless you both do the work on yourselves that you need to do.. Then this shitstorm will happen to both of you again in subsequent relationships. Consider working on yourself and forget anyone else at the moment.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

weakness85 Guest
    He only posts on here when he is mad I only post when I am sad. Yes we ha e had a lot of blimps in the road but all the happy moments I have with him trump them all... if we sat down and wrote those we prob wouldn't seem so crazy.. when I think of all the happy moments we have had I start crying again, my favorite place to be was in his arms.. when he held me I was happy and content with everything and I miss it so much.. I had an abortion and as much as I told him to leave me alone he didn't and I'm glad he didn't because I needed him there.. anyone can sound crazy on here if you're ranting and raving but I know he can admit that we had some great moments and I will cherish them forever.. I hate that I will no longer know his touch, feel his arms around me or his lips and sweet kisses.. I'll never hear him tell me he loves me or how beautiful I am I won't see his smile or be able to see him happy... every great memory I have of him over shadows any bad moment there is a reason he is the love of my life.. he truly is an Amazing man and I hate that I've lost him.. I do agree that I have to work on myself before I could ever allow love back into my life if I would have gotten help to deal with my extremely troubled past I would have been able to treat him the way he should have been... I can only pray that time apart to work on each other will bring us back together.. but if not I wish him nothing but the best in life..I wish I could have said goodbye.. I was his first love but he is my last..