+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i call her ,or is it a waste of time

Should i call her ,or is it a waste of time

Ok,here is the deal:
    I was in a friends birthday party about 2-3 weeks ago ,and i met a girl there which i liked.Alot.
    We were talking about various stuff for a good amount of time ,but i didnt manage to get her number(chickened out)
    But ,the next day i added her on facebook ,and she accepted
    -Two days ago we went out again with some friends and she was in the group(we have a mutual friend so i told him to tell her to come) ,we talked again, same stuff as in the party. Again i did not get her number ,cause i didnt have a chance to be alone with her (not even for a minute )
    -I have tried 2-3 times to chat with her through fb texting system(not the chat) but each time she does not even try to keep the conversation flowing,she just stops :/ .If she liked me she would have at least try to keep the conversation going ,right?
    Now ,as a last resort i am thinking about asking my friend to give me her number ,so i can call her and ask her to go out with me
    Is that a good idea?or a waste of time(i might look like stalker?)? .I would like your advice

Some more facts:
    -She is single(mutual friend ,told me)
    -She seems into me in real life(but i cant be 100% sure) but not so much online
    -She does not use facebook that much ,so i cannot chat with her,the only way i can reach her is through fb text messages
    -She is a bit shy(and so am i)
    -Iam 20 ,she is 19
    -we have alot of common interests

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Bemanos; 10-01-14 at 01:13 PM.

Instead of asking for her number from the friend, just ask on facebook. Say that she seems interesting and you would like to talk/possibly meet up and ask for the number.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpey269 View Post
    Instead of asking for her number from the friend, just ask on facebook. Say that she seems interesting and you would like to talk/possibly meet up and ask for the number.
    But, she does not even want to chat on fb , wont I look desperate if I constantly keep sending her messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Bemanos View Post
    But, she does not even want to chat on fb , wont I look desperate if I constantly keep sending her messages?
    Do Not call her without her permission personally.....if you ask her for her number on FB and she doesnt give it then shes not interested