+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl I just added on facebook seems really interested (Help Please)

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Give it a day or two, and don't over text. You want her to be wanting you more so don't give her attention so eagerly. We already have a chap on here that is in the same situation as you and the girl backed off on him because they were moving too fast, so keep kool.
    I guess i'm lucky, she texted me earlier saying about whether I want her to move near me and I said yes and she goes i'll be you only friend. I was little disappointed she mentioned friend so I said we can be more than friends, and she goes as in together? and I said yeah, but get to know each other more and she was like yeah cause we might not like each other and I said well i liked yesterday and she said same here, we are meeting up in a couple of days. After that the subject got changed but she messaged me saying I like you btw, I said do, and asked her for more detail and she said that i'm different to most boys and she really likes me and I said I really like her and can't wait to meet her and she goes yeah, only met once and i'm missing you already

Me and this girl get on really well we met up on Sunday as well and we hung together kissed and held arms etc. and she is coming round my tomorrow so we can talk because she wants to get with me but wants to know me more first, we text all day like literally from around 11am until 3 in the morning she always says stuff like she misses me cant wait to see and wants to live together, this is mainly an update, but should I try ring her instead? I'm kinda terrible on the phone but I said to her about it and she said she would like to hear my voice... because she misses me

Just be careful, girls like this morph into possessive /jealous freaks.

Just be careful, girls like this morph into possessive /jealous freaks.
    We have spoke about jealously so I'm not bothered about that I don't talk to many girls anyways and as for possessive I'm not bothered she has told me she wants me to be clingy and that guess she is different as never had a girl like this before. She basically said she wants to move in together and she has falling for me hard and never falling this easy before whats obviously good for me D

Erm... I'd be a little worried about how quick this is going, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRomantic View Post
    Erm... I'd be a little worried about how quick this is going, lol.
    how comes?

She added you on facebook, what 2 weeks ago?

You've seen her a couple of times and you're already talking about been together, moving in etc?

Seems a bit fast.

She needs you to be clingy so she won't feel insecure. No worries you will know what I mean when she starts accusing you of stupid shit like, cheating on her, not caring for her, not loving her enough for no reason at all....you will feel suffocated soon enough.

Smackie is right. Either that, or she is going to disappear as quickly as she came.

I doubt it, but you guy can have opinions, we are meeting later

She needs you to be clingy so she won't feel insecure. No worries you will know what I mean when she starts accusing you of stupid shit like, cheating on her, not caring for her, not loving her enough for no reason at all....you will feel suffocated soon enough.
    I do agree with the insecure part she said to me she does want me to talk to any girls if we are together and I said I don't talk to any girls and the one I do are unattractive to me or have boyfriends and she goes so you only talk to ugly girls or girls with a boyfriend so I had to explain :L

Hahahaha! and it begins! Bro she's gonna beat you down.

You're not allowed to talk to other girls?

That's crazy for how early this relationship is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12