+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Medication and added benefits

Medication and added benefits

So I decided to get professional help for my craziness. I was treating my GF badly. I was beginning to see my kids less, because my mind was all over the place. I was losing focus at my job. So I decided to go with science....medication. The doctor prescribed Prozac. The side effect is delayed orgasm. I figured maybe it is not such a bad thing to delay orgasm....because my 1st pop is usually kinda quick. So 2 nights ago I stated the medication. The next morning I woke up with the morning hard-on as usual. I wanted to see if the side effect was present, so I spanked the monkey. No loss of sensation. Good. No loss of stiffness. Good. After 15 minutes, my arm got tired, and no orgasm in sight. I told my GF about it, and she wants to try me out....for the sake of science (she's a science teacher).

Ladies: Would it bother you if your man went 1-2 hours without coming? I know premature-ejac is a big problem for some. But is the opposite just as bad?

I've never heard of that in my life.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    2hrs of a guy pounding none stop would be hell.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yea I tend to take awhile and my gf can get a little impatient with me...she likes to go to sleep after she cums and I'm still going. One time I thought she was awake but apparently she wasn't...and she woke up and she was like "we are still having sex?"...didn't exactly boost my confidence I couldn't keep her awake....but at least I knew she had came and she can fall asleep anywhere so it didn't make me feel that bad.

Bj gets me off the quickest...if she'd just go to that every time it wouldn't take me as long.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

LOL She fell asleep? You must be really good in the sack! Hahahaha Mine tells me to **** off and get me a cup of tea! hahaha
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Going at it for hours/all night is all good, but i like him to come a few times in that and lots of variety, and you better be still be going strong and putting effort in if your gonna last that long.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Once in awhile the 1-2 hour marathons are ok but every night that would get old quick. Sista has to get up for work and in general not walk funny the next day.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    LOL She fell asleep? You must be really good in the sack! Hahahaha Mine tells me to **** off and get me a cup of tea! hahaha
    Well she falls asleep everywhere...doesn't make me feel that bad. We went to a metal concert and she fell asleep leaning against the bar....she may have a sleep disorder...I wish I could sleep like that....we were also drunk that night to and like I said once she gets hers she is done.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't mind 1 hour sessions if I didn't have to work the next day. Two hours? eh, maybe that would get old.

I wanted to tell you that SSRIs take up to 5 weeks to be effective. I doubt your delay had anything at all to do with your medication.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?