+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does it mean anything?

Does it mean anything?

Does it mean anything when a guy asks a female's opinion on buying a house? I am not an expert on real estate. Let's say the guy has either dated me briefly before or he is a male friend. Is there a reason why he want my opinion? Does it have to do with wanting to include me in his life in the future or am I reading too much into this?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Maybe he just wants to get you in bed with this. Or hes confused and needs your option. Dont think its about future plans since you are not together. Dont read too much in to it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Maybe he just wants to get you in bed with this. Or hes confused and needs your option. Dont think its about future plans since you are not together. Dont read too much in to it.
    I am sure it wasn't to get me in bed. There is no way we would have sex in our situation. We parted because of long distance.

Maybe he just wants an opinion.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Yep this sound more legit. Is it thesame guy who wanted goodbye sex?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yep this sound more legit. Is it thesame guy who wanted goodbye sex?
    No, different guy. This guy who wanted my opinion about buying a place actually wasn't pushy about wanting sex at all. This isn't the first time he shared his plans with me. He also asked my opinion before about him wanting to start a business. Maybe it is just the way he is? He shares a lot about himself.

That means he respects your opinion.

Why do you girls puts so much thought into the most mundane things? He's just asking your opinion...nothing more. Lol

Are you familiar with the area he wants to move to? You don't have to be a real estate expert to advise on things such as the convenience factor, local amenities, population demographic etc.

If I was moving areas (or cities), I'd ask lots of people in the chosen destination for their opinions.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He's asking your opinion because he wants to sleep with you... That's usually how I've seen it work. The question is; do you want to sleep with him?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Are you familiar with the area he wants to move to? You don't have to be a real estate expert to advise on things such as the convenience factor, local amenities, population demographic etc.

If I was moving areas (or cities), I'd ask lots of people in the chosen destination for their opinions.
    No, I don't know the area at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    He's asking your opinion because he wants to sleep with you... That's usually how I've seen it work. The question is; do you want to sleep with him?
    Don't think he can sleep with me. Long distance.

Update: He posted a mushy facebook status about how he believe that love is about doing everything you can to be with that person regardless of barriers. I feel like he is referring to our situation.

Most likely. He doesn't sound subtle.

I would ask people i like but that could be a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Does it mean anything when a guy asks a female's opinion on buying a house? I am not an expert on real estate. Let's say the guy has either dated me briefly before or he is a male friend. Is there a reason why he want my opinion? Does it have to do with wanting to include me in his life in the future or am I reading too much into this?
    He values your opinion and what you think. If he is attracted to you he might want to choose a home that would appeal to you as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast