+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl stalking me on OKCupid...........

Girl stalking me on OKCupid...........

1. So I messaged her first, something rude(but in playful way). She replied not to message her again and called me "repulsive".

2. I still replied back to her something cheeky.Then she viewed my profile for the first time and said "haha I just looked at your pictures and you look equally as vulgar as you sound. ". But we later started chatting for a bit, she messaged me "im really not interested in dating you (please dont take that personally) but all the guys ive dated seem to think a kiss on the hand is a good way to get me hot and bothered. if you are at all horny and looking to get laid with no attachments meet me tomorrow " She said she only wants "us to use eachother as sex monkeys"

I told her I could be interested but maybe some other day as I'm busy.She replied:
    "sorry, middle of the day meaningless sex was all i was willing to offer, cheers for your interest though x "

I ignored her and didn't reply.

3. Now she visits my profile every day (almost every 2 hours) for over a week, dunno if she is expecting me to message her? She never sent me a message

4.She waits for me to log on, continually refreshing the page to know the exact time I logged on each night.As soon as I log in she pops up on my visitors, like she is waiting for me(probably has added me to her favourites so knows when I've logged in)

5.Decent looking girl and sounds nice enough but finding it creepy

New to the online dating world. Girls please explain.................
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 13-01-14 at 02:12 PM.

Well, if you aren't looking for anything serious but only for meaningless sex, then what difference does it make if she seems creepy? As long as she's decent looking, right?

Be careful she could have the virus.... HIV/AIDS...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Well, if you aren't looking for anything serious but only for meaningless sex, then what difference does it make if she seems creepy? As long as she's decent looking, right?
    It is creepy she is stalking him and seems desperate.I don't view anyones profile more than a couple of times

^^^^^really? Shut up.

That means she still want to have sex. You are not giving too much attention or value. She cant control you and it can be very attractive to girls.
    Shes not stalking you cause you got no messages. But as for visiting profile thats not crazy to do it every 2 hours. If girl finds guy very good looking and interesting she would do it every 2 seconds. Now thats crazy.

BTW post her profile link so we can see what you are talking about.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-01-14 at 03:44 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Put on your big girl panties and block that bitch. You don't need a psychopath on your ass.

I'm thinking attention whore that isn't getting what she wants from you.

I say meet up with her! Can't hurt. Who knows? Maybe it's just some girlie who wants a good lay.....opportunities like that don't come a dime a dozen dear sir.

It is probably a man or a scammer.
    No woman is going to stalk some guy on OKC
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    You'd be surprised....

haha you would think so..I know plenty of insecure attention seeking horny women on dating sites even decent looking ones

@OP Just send her a message saying a time and date location. Thats it. Nothing else. If she shows up, great. If she doesnt, owell

Lol! That's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by hoodsoldier View Post
    @OP Just send her a message saying a time and date location. Thats it. Nothing else. If she shows up, great. If she doesnt, owell
    Actually this is a good idea if you want her to quit bothering you. She will not show up. CL and dating sites are chock full of flakes. Their idea of dating is staring at a profile.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    You'd be surprised....
    ^ Second this... Ohhhhh, I could shock you with some stories. I once had people I didn't even know saving me to their favorites and stalking me- never responding to my messages or anything... Creepy as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodsoldier View Post
    haha you would think so..I know plenty of insecure attention seeking horny women on dating sites even decent looking ones

Or just send her a message saying that you're going to delete your account soon because you're getting back together with your sister because she's pregnant with your child. That usually does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    ^ Second this... Ohhhhh, I could shock you with some stories. I once had people I didn't even know saving me to their favorites and stalking me- never responding to my messages or anything... Creepy as ****.

Maybe it was your parents lol. Or some peeps who didnt had premium account for sending/reading messages.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast