+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend's bf - Things got complicated.. Help?

Friend's bf - Things got complicated.. Help?

Hi all.
    I've gotten myself into a situation I never thought I would be in and I don't know what to do. I would really appreciate some third perspective here and just your opinions

My friend and her bf (also my friend), have been having troubles in their relationship for awhile now but during the holidays it was in shambles. After NY's she broke it off with him and he was extremely heart broken. He turned to me for a shoulder to lean on and I supported him the best I could. Just being there when he needed to talk, and giving him sound advice in attempt to mend their broken relationship. I talked to her as well and they seemed to have things sorted out until she slept with another guy.

He's been living with my friend Josh so we've all been hanging out together and just staying busy. Our friendship has definitely gotten closer since all this and we've had some pretty deep, personal chats. I found myself having a little bit of a crush on him, we are so similar and get along so well when we're together one on one.
    We all went to a club last night without the gf to cheer him up. We brought a few friends along and did lots of shots together.
    The next thing we are walking through the club holding each other's hands, dancing and grinding on together hours on end.... As we were in the cab home I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his on mine.

We hung out today and it was good and normal, but there was no mention of what happened last night and he told us he was talking to the gf.

Should I say anything? Do I forget about it? Wait and see what happens?
    Last edited by gibbz; 13-01-14 at 11:48 PM.

Just wait and see what happens.

First of all, if he's heartbroken you will only become a rebound - You don't want that.
    Secondly, if you say something, and he ends up back with his gf it's going to make things quite awkward for you both.